Deutsche Post

Deutsche Post has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Deutsche Post ranks 90th among Shipping sites.

How would you rate Deutsche Post?

“Dont even trust them”

IT-Akram A.
12/17/16

I ordered items from usa at 26 feb 2017, i can track number in dhl global, but when i got tracking number of Deutschepost.de i cant open the site or track items. Items take much expected time. I send them message they said, items shipped to my country at 19 feb. I called the post till today 27 feb nothing in post office. 32 days nothing reached something bad.it show in tracking radar still in IPZ-Ffm, Germany last update 1 feb. I think they lost items. Track no: CH006029475DE

itakrama
December 17th, 2016
IPZ-Ffm, Germany last update 1 feb.
I think they lost items.
Track no: CH006029475DE

Questions? Get answers from the Deutsche Post staff and other customers.

Die Deutsche Post im Internet: Porto berechnen, Online Porto drucken, Filialen und Briefk?_sten finden, Briefmarken und Postprodukte im Online-Shop, Innovative Leistungen, Kundenservice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Deutsche Post?

Have a question about Deutsche Post?