Desley.net

Desley.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Desley.net ranks 96th among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Desley.net?

“These guys are amazing!”

Maureen G.
1/15/18

I don't know what they did but I ordered on Dec. 13 and received it Dec. 15. Not bad going from CA to GA during the holiday rush!

“This website is a waste of you time!”

Maureen B.
7/2/11

This website is a waste of you time! They ultimately want you to send a "check" for payment, with the intension of NEVER filling your order! Dont let them steal your money or information! STEER CLEAR OF THIS SITE!

maureeng19
January 15th, 2018

ellenk25
June 22nd, 2017

I ordered some earrings Monday and got them in the mail today. Can't beat that! I got an email with the tracking number and when the package should arrive. Not many places are so fast. Some ebay sellers only ship things once a week. Eeeek!

maureenb4
July 2nd, 2011

brianb24
July 11th, 2013

I think this site is great! I've always gotten what I ordered with no problems. I wonder if the bad review was from someone wanting to resell something that they weren't able to get.

Questions? Get answers from the Desley.net staff and other customers.

chrisd39
Chris D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Desley.net?

Have a question about Desley.net?