Designeroptics.com

Designeroptics.com has a consumer rating of 2.63 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Designeroptics.com ranks 83rd among Toys Store sites.

How would you rate Designeroptics.com?

“Beautiful frames”

Saundra G.
5/6/21

These Versace frames are beautiful and they werecso much more affordable than at a optical store. This is my second pair purchased from this retailer.

“You can buy to try but do not expect they refund you as fast.”

GLORIA C.
7/12/21

It took from May to July to complete my refunds. Yes, they have good prices but I have zero confidence to buy and try glasses due to your slow refund also they charge restocking fees and shipping at your own. I know I am not the only costumer but I am one who is not going to buy again from them neither my family, We all wear eyeglasses btw. I would like to love my shopping experience, they sound so convincing and worth trust on their adds; but No, Never again, not even for a try. Thank you.

saundrag14
May 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

gloriac370
July 12th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Try better in store them buy the exact model with them. Do not buy and try at home, the refund process is very slow and you have to contact them every time.

Products used:
None

ritai20
July 6th, 2021

Awesome customer service, fast response and very informative, you go above and beyond for your customers. Thanks!

Products used:
Sunglasses

patr291
July 17th, 2021

Not an honorable company. Designer Optics website says they don't accept used returns; yet they sent me used glasses with skin oils on the lens and nose pads. Even at that they took over a month to fill the order. Then they refused to let me return the glasses because they were "used."

latifak3
June 27th, 2020

The worst online shopping experience i have ever had more than one month still didn't receive anything

Questions? Get answers from the Designeroptics.com staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Designeroptics.com?

Have a question about Designeroptics.com?