Review of DepiTime.us

Tel: +1-205-378-8648
service@depitime.us

riaa3
11/2/14

Depitime claims are false. It burns you easily and hair is not removed it's just burnt and leaves stubbles. The blades are very rough and leave you tender and irritated. I am disappointed. I am fuming. I demand a refund. No stars!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy.

janb1
1,127 helpful votes
9/12/14
nicolag2
8/18/14

I purchased an depitime handy hair removal from www.depitime.us and I love the hair removal. It only takes me $135 because I used the coupon code DEPITIME50OFF. I have used it 5 weeks now, my hair really become thinner and thinner. I think I will say bye-bye to my leg hair sometimes later. lol I am so happy. The machine really worth the money.

Tip for consumers: Their service is very good.

lindad47
8/3/14

I am from USA and I bought depitime hair removal on www.depitime.us with the coupon code DEPITIME50OFF. This coupon code save $50 for me. I love the hair removal when I receive it. It is amazing to remove the hair. Please do not hesitate to choose this one if you want to remove your hair.

cathyj7
3/12/14

I ordered a depitime hair removal on feb 2 and then I got it from DHL after 7 days. I'm in Kansas and they ship the item fron Hong Kong. It is so fast! When I ordered it, I got a coupon code"DPTBIGSAVE" from live help and then got 10% off. I got the pink hair removal at the price of 170 USD. I think it is really very worthy.
Actually, I didn't think it is the real depitime because of the low price. But after receiving the item, I found there is a verification code on it, and then I checked it online! Amazing, it is the real one!
It is very convenient to use and works very well. like it...

cindys31
3/3/14

I have to say this site depitime.us is very professional. Their Depitime handy hair removal is only $162(on the site it's $180, but I saved 18usd by using coupon DEPITIME). The price is cheap but it's genuine as I have verified this. They have one-to-one service and also fast delivery. I got my package 5days later after I ordered. Fast right?

Questions? Get answers from the DepiTime.us staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DepiTime.us