DepiTime.us

DepiTime.us has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DepiTime.us also ranks 72nd among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate DepiTime.us?

“I purchased an depitime handy hair removal from www.depitime...”

Nicola G.
8/18/14

I purchased an depitime handy hair removal from www.depitime.us and I love the hair removal. It only takes me $135 because I used the coupon code DEPITIME50OFF. I have used it 5 weeks now, my hair really become thinner and thinner. I think I will say bye-bye to my leg hair sometimes later. Lol I am so happy. The machine really worth the money.

“Depitime claims are false”

ria a.
11/2/14

Depitime claims are false. It burns you easily and hair is not removed it's just burnt and leaves stubbles. The blades are very rough and leave you tender and irritated. I am disappointed. I am fuming. I demand a refund. No stars!

cindys31
March 3rd, 2014
I have to say this site depitime.us is very professional. Their Depitime handy hair removal is only $162(on the site it's $180, but I saved 18usd by using coupon DEPITIME). The price is cheap but it's genuine as I have verified this. They have one-to-one service and also fast delivery. I got my package 5days later after I ordered. Fast right?
nicolag2
August 18th, 2014

Tip for consumers: Their service is very good.

riaa3
November 2nd, 2014

Tip for consumers: Do not buy.

lindad47
August 3rd, 2014
I am from USA and I bought depitime hair removal on www.depitime.us with the coupon code DEPITIME50OFF. This coupon code save $50 for me. I love the hair removal when I receive it. It is amazing to remove the hair. Please do not hesitate to choose this one if you want to remove your hair.
cathyj7
March 12th, 2014
I ordered a depitime hair removal on feb 2 and then I got it from DHL after 7 days. I'm in Kansas and they ship the item fron Hong Kong. It is so fast! When I ordered it, I got a coupon code"DPTBIGSAVE" from live help and then got 10% off. I got the pink hair removal at the price of 170 USD. I think it is really very worthy.
Actually, I didn't think it is the real depitime because of the low price. But after receiving the item, I found there is a verification code on it, and then I checked it online! Amazing, it is the real one!
It is very convenient to use and works very well. Like it...
janb1
1,184 helpful votes
September 12th, 2014

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DepiTime.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DepiTime.us?

Have a question about DepiTime.us?