Review of DenLabDirect

Tel: +44 (0)1942 674770
sales@denlabdirect.co.uk

peggyj7
10/15/15

STAY WELL CLEAR THAT ARE UNDERINVESTIGATION BY THE GEC FOR SLLING ESSIX TRYAS AS THEY NEED A DENTIST TO SUPPLY THEM. DR PEGGY SOURCE- DENTST

gregj33
10/15/15

I was sent two small trays that would not fit a 6 six year old. The trays came back all dirty and they told me they had a poroblem as they were going to liquidation. I asked fro a full refund and am still waiting. Stay well clear of them. I was sold some Essix, trays and my dentist told me that the GDC are investigating them as they can only be sold on presctiption.

I am now going through the small calims court to get a refund and the GDC are very very worried as they are suppplying illegal dental goods.

maryn54
9/8/15

With excitement and anticipation I opened the package I received from Den Lab Direct. I had been talking none stop to my family about my order and we were all very excited about this great product that they advertised on their web site, and how they would help you with the best service provided.

I was utterly disappointed when i tried on my clip on veneers, , the bottom ones were extremely thick and looked really false with a very uneven colour, and the top, when I eventually got them on made me look like I had bucked false teeth.

I am extremely disappointed in the product and their service and when I contacted Miss Cook and Mr Andrew Dunn, they had no interest in even discussing my order.

The product you get is not what they advertise. Save your money, and stay away form Denlabdirect now.

Mary Nolan

Questions? Get answers from the DenLabDirect staff and other customers.

DenLabDirect?