This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

DenLabDirect

DenLabDirect

DenLabDirect has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DenLabDirect ranks 50th among Dental Products sites.

How would you rate DenLabDirect?

“Products”

mary n.
9/8/15

With excitement and anticipation I opened the package I received from Den Lab Direct. I had been talking none stop to my family about my order and we were all very excited about this great product that they advertised on their web site, and how they would help you with the best service provided. I was utterly disappointed when i tried on my clip on veneers,, the bottom ones were extremely thick and looked really false with a very uneven colour, and the top, when I eventually got them on made me look like I had bucked false teeth. I am extremely disappointed in the product and their service and when I contacted Miss Cook and Mr Andrew Dunn, they had no interest in even discussing my order. The product you get is not what they advertise. Save your money, and stay away form Denlabdirect now. Mary Nolan

maryn54
September 8th, 2015

Mary Nolan

gregj33
October 15th, 2015

I was sent two small trays that would not fit a 6 six year old. The trays came back all dirty and they told me they had a poroblem as they were going to liquidation. I asked fro a full refund and am still waiting. Stay well clear of them. I was sold some Essix, trays and my dentist told me that the GDC are investigating them as they can only be sold on presctiption.

I am now going through the small calims court to get a refund and the GDC are very very worried as they are suppplying illegal dental goods.

peggyj7
October 15th, 2015

STAY WELL CLEAR THAT ARE UNDERINVESTIGATION BY THE GEC FOR SLLING ESSIX TRYAS AS THEY NEED A DENTIST TO SUPPLY THEM. DR PEGGY SOURCE- DENTST

Questions? Get answers from the DenLabDirect staff and other customers.

Cost effective custom fit dental products up to 75% cheaper then the NHS. Our Patent products are pain free and Non-intrusive with FREE UK shipping available.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DenLabDirect?

Have a question about DenLabDirect?