Review of Deluxe Corp

Tel: 855-533-5893
john.k.middleton@deluxe.com

tiffanyr36
8/26/17

Hi this is Tiffany from PA. I got website design service from deluxe and they ruined my entire business plan. Do not get their service if you want your online business plan to work out. It was my hard earned money and this is not how any original web designing company would pull out.

First off I was given a few crappy looking samples with no branding at all. Like why would you put colors and pictures that dont even go with my brand strategy? The widget prices were not included in the package and nobody bothered telling me. What discount it is? Scammers they are. I asked for changes and wow! They never got back, never replied to my messages and emails. What use is your design service when your designer team or whoever was sitting behind the screen was just playing with stock images?

Why would I need untidy and cluttered website? And when I exchanged my concerns, they blocked me and never touched back.

A bang for buck? It is not even worth my single buck. It is amateur people running this horrible service. DO NOT lose your money on these scammers.

karll25
9/23/15

Deluxe makes checks that I have to buy through my bank. While the quality of the checks is just fine, the price is far more expensive than VistaPrint and other online printing sites. I'd recommend going elsewhere.

aw78
5/16/14

Deluxe is one of the biggest check printing company and it's too big to care. The price for business products are outrageous. With few options, I had to order from them the same form we used for years. They try to save money by going all electronic, which means not sending invoice and statement by mail. That's usually great... who wouldn't want to save paper and environment? It fails when they don't send electronic statement and paper statement or invoice. None was included in the package either. Calls to the their accounting department get forwarded to out of U.S. where they are only concerned with numbers, like how much you owe, but not helpful with anything else. All they do is keep on repeating that you owe them $$. Stay away from these huge corporations. Instead, try buy from your local print shops. You will be supporting local community.

Questions? Get answers from the Deluxe Corp staff and other customers.

Deluxe Corp?