Review of Delight Prints

Delight Prints reviews

Tel: (415) 7668870

jennyj78
3/15/18

Well Worth the wait!!! Got in really early at the Pre-sale and finally got it ! Love it. cousin are bugging me for other designs too! LOVE IT

prettyfaithh
3/15/18

I love the material and the way it was printed worth the wait. I bought this as a gift but I want to wear it now lol hope He will like it!

claytonr10
3/13/18

I really enjoy my wolf hoodie I got from them. Really nice quality prints. Although I am aware that these guys are frauds. Because my item didn't arrive for almost a month. There was no tracking number whatsoever. I wasn't even sure if I was gonna receive my item, but I did. I love it.

Despite this positive experience, there are plenty of other negative experiences. Please if you're gonna use this site and disregard the negative reviews, at least use caution when using this site. Don't spend a ton of money. A buy with paypal. This way you can dispute the case and get your money back in the (likely) event that you get duped.

karene119
3/1/18

This company sends out sub-standard, appalling quality items that in no way match the description. They then ask for it to be returned (at your cost) and not acknowledge that the item was ever received back to give you money back.
Shockingly back and a complete farce and scam.
Avoid like the plague.

mrgc
1/20/18

AVOID AT ALL COSTS
AVOID AT ALL COSTS: Ordered 2 items as a Christmas present, arrived in 2 separate shipments. Both packed in used plastic bags one had John Hancock label on it. Both items were faulty: Thursday (Dec 14th) Faults reported to Delight Prints upon opening: 18 Dec 17 15:08 PM GMT: King Lion Unisex Hoodie in a used John Hancock bag, odd as purchased from Delight Prints, Wolf Breathing Fire Fleece Jacket in an obviously used clear bag shows poor quality packaging.
Faults:
Wolf Breathing Fire Fleece Jacket - print on the Wolf is pixilated in places, the outer black material shows signs of friction damage (fur) on the shoulders and a stitch pull on the sleeve.
King Lion Unisex Hoodie - Hand warmer pocket at the front very poorly aligned with print. Stitches pulled under left arm and long piece of stitching material left
Poor customer service by Delight Prints: Constant run around time wasting communications, they requested the pictures twice more! They do not acknowledge goods are faulty, keep making insulting offers. Suspicious use of a US address: Delight-Prints 12759 NE Whitaker Way # L485 Portland, OR 97230 this is just a suburban large industrial garage no obvious office along side classic car restorers.
Tel: =1 (415) 7668870) 9am - 6pm SGT After 1 months of wasted time DP still refuse to acknowledge the goods are faulty! Their returns policy states that DP will pay the cost of the return. but I don't believe this given their previous behaviour. We have raised a case with PayPal!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Delight Prints staff and other customers.

Delight Prints?