Review of Delcampe

Tubize, 1480, Belgium
info@delcampe.com

alank149
6/3/19

I have been using Delcampe for years to buy postal history. This last few days I have wasted hours trying to view my requirements. What a waste of time. I will stay away until the old system of viewing is restored.

colinp52
1/20/19

I've been using Delcame for years. Today each time I try to open delcampe it will only do so for one country eg US or UK. Try as I might I cannot get Europe and Australia and US and GB all at once. So today I will not bebuying. Goodbye!!!!!

Tip for consumers: don't waste your time

billt168
8/3/18

I have had nothing but good experiences with this site and its sellers. It is very much worth joining if you are looking for a second source to purchase from.

paulos30
6/5/18

Every year when I pay for the renewal of the club, I am always penalized with 10 euros. I can not understand, they say I have to mention who pays, and what I do, they do not understand that the addressee is them, not I, I am the payer. I've made several complaints, and they continue with the same story.

but the funniest and the other payments I make are well, these do not renew. Curious, is not it?

In the part of the terms and conditions they say the first time they warn the sellers and they do not cover anything, perfect, but soon on my first payment, they made me pay 5 euros. Quite curious.

In the last questionnaire they sent me, I still said that I was satisfied, but I'm already worried that I did.

josem234
1/6/18

Zero buyer's protection.
Sellers charge whatever they want.
You are not allowed to talk about your problems on the forums.
Ridiculous high fees for sellers for very low traffic.
HORRIBLE SITE

jimr167
12/12/17

Delcampe's problem resolution is worthless. All they do is seller an email. The process takes weeks. When the seller does not answer and you ask, all they say is to give a negative review. However, they only allow you to review a seller for 60 days. By the time they slowly respond you are beyond 60 days. The sellers probably know this, so the seller ratings are worthless.

dl163
10/27/17

De nieuwe Delcampe is helemaal niets
en een stijging van 40%
dit zal een langzaam einde zijn
Eigenaren moeten wakker worden

johnz39
9/6/17

Delcampe used to be a great site to buy and sell stamps and postcards especially.

Then they chose to redo the site about a year or more ago without it functioning properly and it still does not function as it should.

Then they raised their fess by over 40% and refused to allow any discussion on the forums.

They also let the subscriptions lapse without renewing them, and then tried to reset them up and bill for the so called renewal without asking if we still wanted to renew.

With all the changes to the site and the huge increase in fees, they should not arbitrarily be setting up the subscriptions automatically without contact with the members to see if they are wanted or not.

Delcampe has lost a lot of it's members due to all the changes and problems with the site and are out trying to garb cash from anyone they can and offering very little in return.

Seb needs to address these issues openly as the site has become a shell of it's former self.

I refuse to pay for a subscription I did not agree to and want the fee cancelled and my account closed.

I no longer want to deal with this business.

johnp515
3/27/17

There are crooks who sell goods which he has not,
and you do not get your money back, there is no help from Delcampe,
pas particularly on a crook from spain , manuel bernal moreno from Ceuta

jc241
9/14/16

I purchased an item from this site in which the merchant didn't send me the merchandise. I contacted the merchant numerous times and got no response. I then turned it over to Delcampe who said they tried to contact the merchant but they either didn't make an attempt or have any success and never heard from Delcampe's customer service dept. again. I have closed my account with Delcampe and filed a complaint with the BBB. If they stiff you for a big purchase, contact the FBI fraud department and file a complaint with them since it seems that Delcampe knowingly allows this type of behavior.

johng281
1/22/16

I purchased stamps, tried to pay using PayPal or credit card. Attempts failed. Cannot find way to contact them. They cancelled my account! TERRIBLE customer service.
John Glass
kaduna1@verizon.net

charless74
10/13/14

The first review is complete and utter rubbish!!

Delcampe is a seller site similar in some respects to eBay but not as tightly regulated. For example a seller dictates which payment methods are acceptable - so if you do not want cash or Paypal or whatever you can indicate what is acceptable or not.

It is a far friendlier community than eBay and does not have the same level of fee gouging that eBay has. If you are a buyer or seller of collectible items such as stamps, coins, banknotes and the like you will find a huge choice. As with all internet buying one does need to use common sense and check things like a sellers terms and conditions, acceptable payment methods etc. BEFORE committing to buying not afterwards.

joeo7
5/28/13

This site steals pictures and material on the web and add to their site for selling it. You do not get any response back on contact, you cannot contact the seller and so on. They have cheated to get 100% trustworthiness, but this site is fake or do not comply with international rules of using copyright materiale

Questions? Get answers from the Delcampe staff and other customers.

Delcampe?