Delayed Again

Delayed Again has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Delayed Again?

“Scammers”

Catalin P.
1/8/19

Do not apply for a ticket refund with them! I did not receive compensation from air company but they said I did and ask for a fee that is half of the money that they said I have received. I have not received money and they keep sending me emails that they have confirmation about the money! Not true! They said no fee if I do not have any compensation but still ask for money. All the reviews on their website are fake.

catalinp1
January 8th, 2019
Do not apply for a ticket refund with them!
They said no fee if I do not have any compensation but still ask for money.
All the reviews on their website are fake.

Questions? Get answers from the Delayed Again staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delayed Again?

Have a question about Delayed Again?