This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

de cuisine

de cuisine

de cuisine has a consumer rating of 2.88 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. de cuisine also ranks 17th among Food Blog sites.

How would you rate de cuisine?

“OUTSTANDING communication, quality product and speed...”

Claire O.
3/24/10

OUTSTANDING communication, quality product and speed of delivery I received some fantastic dinosaur biscuit cutters from decuisine.co.uk which the children in my class loved using. Fantastic communication and personal response to e-mails. Well packaged, good quality product. Speedy delivery. Would highly recommend.

“Takes money as soon as you order, doesn't update order...”

Steve F.
4/9/12

Takes money as soon as you order, doesn't update order status, hasn't send goods, ignores online messages (e-mail disabled) and phone is either engaged or an answering machine that doesn't accept messages. Basically looks more like a confidence trick than a business.

barbaras6
June 28th, 2010
I have used this company several times and could not fault the service. My orders always arrived within a couple of days (I live in Germany!!!). The website is clear and very easy to use. I shall most certainly use them again and recommend to others.
Thanks for an excellent service.
stevef12
April 9th, 2012
claireo
March 24th, 2010
OUTSTANDING communication, quality product and speed of delivery
micheles1
March 25th, 2010
Great products and excellent customer service. I would definetely shop with them again. I bought a lovely cake tin and which arrived in good time
tanyar1
May 16th, 2010
i ordereda number 4 cake tin on the bank holiday weekend and i stated i needed it by thursday and it was shipped on wednesday and i received it on the saturday so it arrived to late, i sent it back, i tried ringing but the phones were engaged constantly from 9am-1pm as i had my mobile on constant redial, so was dissappointed with that i ma now awaiting my refund as i posted the unused tin back tuesday but still can not get through on the phone
michaelp9
March 21st, 2010
I can see what others have said, but I've had 6 orders from them since June 09 and the last 1 in March, I've never had problems. They all came in about 7 days and the March one for a birthday cake tin came in 2 days as I asked for. We've miilons of shops in London, but I can't ever find the stuff I wan't in them.
henryb1
March 25th, 2010
All my experiences with this company could not have been more pleasurable. I have purchased several items from their website, including my favourite cook's knife. Everything is the highest quality, and the communication, delivery and personal attention is second to none. I have their site bookmarked in my browser and will continue to go there for my cooking needs.
taniak1
July 10th, 2013
The worst experience ever. I ordered from Germany a year ago and received only the half. They don't answer emails, phone calls. So I decided that they have no intention to send me the rest. A few days after placing the order I received a call from my bank, they said that they had to cancell my visa card, because somebody was trying to use my visa to pay for the air tickets!!! I now believe it was not the coincidence at all. The people of Decuisine are definately frauds. Disgusting.
gm2
September 6th, 2010
I was impressed by the site,so I orderdered one of their product nearley 4 weeks ago,and paid by cc,since then nothing,everytime I try to contact de cuisine their is no response,and I am beginning to question whether they exsist or just a scam,we order they take money and don't deliver.
paulh7
June 28th, 2010
I have purchased from deCuisine several times and have always found them to be good value, excellent customer service and fast delivery. Never had any problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend them.
carlo21
July 11th, 2010
I've ordered mail-order from them twice and have had no problem.
sallya2
September 20th, 2010
Have taken my money for goods not received. No reply to e-mails, messages or phone calls. Is this just a scam website. order was placed in July 2010
suzannem1
January 11th, 2010
OMG I wish I had read your review before I ordered from them, they have to be the most fustrating ever.... over a month since they got paid and still no answers to either my emails or phone calls and no sign of order either - Very bad for your blood pressure :(
oenonea
January 24th, 2010
This is a VERY dodgy outfit. I placed an order about 6 weeks before Christmas which never turned up. I repeatedly phoned (NEVER with success - all I ever got was a recorded message) and emailed - again, no reply. I then emailed twice, cancelling my order. I finally got an automated reply, offering me the options of waiting for my order or cancelling. Again, I cancelled. I never heard another thing from them, and never received my order, so I thought that was that.

Imagine my fury when I saw on my credit card statement that I have been charged for the order- a rather substantial amount, I might add. Ever since then I have been trying to communicate with them, but with the same total lack of success. I haven't given up the fight, but my advice is - stay away from them. There are many good websites out there, and one like this does them - and me - a great disservice.
terrye
September 11th, 2009
This is the worst company I have had to deal with. They don't answer emails or phone calls and they don't send out any orders despite them being paid for. DON'T USE THEM

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the de cuisine staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about de cuisine?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.9
Have a question about de cuisine?