Review of de cuisine

SITE CLOSED
Poole, DOR, GB

taniak1
7/10/13

The worst experience ever. I ordered from Germany a year ago and received only the half. They don't answer emails, phone calls. So I decided that they have no intention to send me the rest. A few days after placing the order I received a call from my bank, they said that they had to cancell my visa card, because somebody was trying to use my visa to pay for the air tickets!!! I now believe it was not the coincidence at all. The people of Decuisine are definately frauds. Disgusting.

stevef12
4/9/12

Takes money as soon as you order, doesn't update order status, hasn't send goods, ignores online messages (e-mail disabled) and phone is either engaged or an answering machine that doesn't accept messages. Basically looks more like a confidence trick than a business.

sallya2
9/20/10

Have taken my money for goods not received. No reply to e-mails, messages or phone calls. Is this just a scam website. order was placed in July 2010

gm2
9/6/10

I was impressed by the site,so I orderdered one of their product nearley 4 weeks ago,and paid by cc,since then nothing,everytime I try to contact de cuisine their is no response,and I am beginning to question whether they exsist or just a scam,we order they take money and don't deliver.

carlo21
7/11/10

I've ordered mail-order from them twice and have had no problem.

paulh7
6/28/10

I have purchased from deCuisine several times and have always found them to be good value, excellent customer service and fast delivery. Never had any problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend them.

barbaras6
6/28/10

I have used this company several times and could not fault the service. My orders always arrived within a couple of days (I live in Germany!!!). The website is clear and very easy to use. I shall most certainly use them again and recommend to others.
Thanks for an excellent service.

tanyar1
5/16/10

i ordereda number 4 cake tin on the bank holiday weekend and i stated i needed it by thursday and it was shipped on wednesday and i received it on the saturday so it arrived to late, i sent it back, i tried ringing but the phones were engaged constantly from 9am-1pm as i had my mobile on constant redial, so was dissappointed with that i ma now awaiting my refund as i posted the unused tin back tuesday but still can not get through on the phone

micheles1
3/25/10

Great products and excellent customer service. I would definetely shop with them again. I bought a lovely cake tin and which arrived in good time

henryb1
3/25/10

All my experiences with this company could not have been more pleasurable. I have purchased several items from their website, including my favourite cook's knife. Everything is the highest quality, and the communication, delivery and personal attention is second to none. I have their site bookmarked in my browser and will continue to go there for my cooking needs.

claireo
3/24/10

OUTSTANDING communication, quality product and speed of delivery
I received some fantastic dinosaur biscuit cutters from decuisine.co.uk which the children in my class loved using. Fantastic communication and personal response to e-mails. Well packaged, good quality product. Speedy delivery. Would highly recommend.

michaelp9
3/21/10

I can see what others have said, but I've had 6 orders from them since June 09 and the last 1 in March, I've never had problems. They all came in about 7 days and the March one for a birthday cake tin came in 2 days as I asked for. We've miilons of shops in London, but I can't ever find the stuff I wan't in them.

oenonea
1/24/10

This is a VERY dodgy outfit. I placed an order about 6 weeks before Christmas which never turned up. I repeatedly phoned (NEVER with success - all I ever got was a recorded message) and emailed - again, no reply. I then emailed twice, cancelling my order. I finally got an automated reply, offering me the options of waiting for my order or cancelling. Again, I cancelled. I never heard another thing from them, and never received my order, so I thought that was that.

Imagine my fury when I saw on my credit card statement that I have been charged for the order- a rather substantial amount, I might add. Ever since then I have been trying to communicate with them, but with the same total lack of success. I haven't given up the fight, but my advice is - stay away from them. There are many good websites out there, and one like this does them - and me - a great disservice.

suzannem1
1/11/10

OMG I wish I had read your review before I ordered from them, they have to be the most fustrating ever.... over a month since they got paid and still no answers to either my emails or phone calls and no sign of order either - Very bad for your blood pressure :(

lc
11/23/09
terrye
9/11/09

This is the worst company I have had to deal with. They don't answer emails or phone calls and they don't send out any orders despite them being paid for. DON'T USE THEM

Questions? Get answers from the de cuisine staff and other customers.

de cuisine?