Decode Car Hire

Decode Car Hire has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Decode Car Hire also ranks 130th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Decode Car Hire?

“Scam car hire company which is top or high in google...”

phillip o.
9/20/10

Scam car hire company which is top or high in google ad rankings - take your money and never confirm reservations and don't answer phones or emails

phillipo
September 20th, 2010
thomasd7
October 12th, 2010
They gave me a quote for a car rental, took the full payment from my credit card and 10 days later told me they couldn't get a car for that price but quoted me one for three times the original quote. I complained and declined the offer and asked for my money back. Four weeks later they don't answer the phone or emails. I don't know what's happening.
larsonp
November 9th, 2010
Decode car hire website give low prices and I want to try them. I was trying other sites to book car but got plenty of problems... People what can you say about them? Cheers!

Questions? Get answers from the Decode Car Hire staff and other customers.

GetRentalCar.com offers cheap car rental in all major locations including largest airports. Compare cheapest car rental deals and book your best car hire today.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Decode Car Hire?

Have a question about Decode Car Hire?