Debenhams Flowers reviews

Tel: 020 3696 1129
support@debenhamsflowers.com

dereks67
12/26/17

Wife loved the flowers this Chriastmas, thank you very much! Always a pleasure doing business with this company and have been a customer for many year, and hopefully many more to come!

simonc77
4/1/17

I ordered flowers for Mothers Day and they were not delivered despite being charged. Mentioned this at work and multiple people had the same problem at different times throughout the year. Couldn't say if the flowers are any good as they don't seem to exist.

annetteh33
3/7/17

Please never ever order from this dreadful service. The flowers never turned up and you can never reach them on the telephone. Refer to the Guardian newspaper article January 2017 of yet another awful experience

davidf237
2/15/17

Didn't deliver the flowers I ordered two weeks in advance.

Zero communication meant I didn't have the opportunity to buy flowers elsewhere as I was expecting them to be delivered.

I spoke to customer service who offered me a refund (in 3-5 working days!) and £15 store credit which doesn't come close to making up for it.

Apparently they had a computer problem which meant half the people who ordered for Valentine's day got the wrong flowers and the other half go nothing at all.

Debenham's you should just get out of the flower business this is completely unacceptable.

samt67
12/30/16

I ordered two christmas hampers on 30th november. Debenhams flowers took cost out of my account on 1st December.. Didnt bother to deliver either of the hampers and also didnt tell me. Christmas came ,no hampers but Debenhams had had £123.98 of my money for nearly a month.rang customer services who said immediate refund on way. This was a lie as she never activated it. Several days later with the threat of legal action they reimbursed me after more phone calls.wasted so much time over christmas. Time I didnt have which is why I ordered a month early. appalling service, and customer service. Cant beleive they are linked to debenhams . Do not use whatever you do. Avoid at all cost. They are unreliable, will take and keep your money but and then forget about your order.

gillianl5
10/3/16

Ordered flowers on guaranteed next day delivery for a VERY important birthday. 5 days later they still have not arrived. I have tried to phone continuously, it's always on answerphone which is costing me a fortune as I'm calling from France. then the call hangs up after 10 mins telling me 'we will be with you shortly" .
I am so pissed off at the moment. I want a refund & I want them to send a HUGE bouquet to the person who didn't get the flowers when they should have.

clairem38
3/31/16

Absolutely awful service and sheer lack of customer service.

I ordered two bunches of flowers to be delivered to two different addresses. At the point of ordering, I requested a set delivery day under the Free Tracked Delivery option as after checking the free standard delivery terms, it stated they may not arrive on the selected date and to choose another delivery option if I needed a guaranteed delivery date.

This is what I did and I received an email order confirmation with the chosen delivery date on, yet I was informed by both parties that both of their deliveries did not turn up until after 2 days later!

I am disgusted that this has happened. This is the first time I used this company for flower deliveries and I feel completely let down. Why offer the option of tracked delivery with stated delivery days if you cannot meet these needs? That should not be advertised as an option if you cannot fulfill it.

At no point was I contacted and informed that my delivery was not going to be on time and at no point since have I received any contact explaining why.

I have sent in a complaint and contacted the company again a further two times and stil no response, apology or explanation from them.

Don't use them....find another company that won't just take your money and let you down.

matthews39
7/11/14

flowers are so fresh that it feels one just picked it up from garden.Delivery is also a right time at my doorstep.

Questions? Get answers from the Debenhams Flowers staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Debenhams Flowers