Review of dealnews

dealnews reviews

bobr212
5/19/18

Be very very caeeful dealing with Dealnews, you will regret it. Make sure you do not use your regular email account, you will receive up to 1000 emails per day. Never give them your phone number!

mohitm8
3/10/18

Visit them every morning to get the best deals on the market u have to be carefull though sometimes you buy stuff because the deal is so good not because u need it

sisl1
5/13/16

They advertised that "Christian Dior Women's Poison Perfume sample for free" was being given by a company called cheetahMail after filling out short form. I filled the form and gave the details. No such sample ever came

dennisb34
4/20/16

I've supported DealNews.com for years. Now that has changed. Last week they advertised a CREE flashlight from a company called Gear Best. I ordered from them and the next day received a call from Citibank asking if I tried to use my card at PayPal for $100, but was denied. I did not. I checked online and saw several unauthorized charges had just been placed using my cc info.

I posted a comment on the ad for the CREE flashlight at Dealnews.com WARNING others about Gearbest.com. There are BAD reviews all over the Internet about Gearbest and I should've checked them out before ordering from them. Dealnews.com told me to file a complaint with them about Gearbest, so I did.

Today I returned to Dealnews.com and found the same CREE flashlight featured on their home page, just as before. They removed my warnings about Gearbest.com and blocked me from posting any further comments about Gearbest on their website.

Obviously this is corrupt. They care more about the money they are receiving by promoting Gearbest.com to their members than their members themselves. This is infuriating and I deleted my DealNews.com account. I will not be a part of their corruption.

paiger4
4/19/15

Most of the ads I click on take you to the correct site but the prices are not nearly what is advertised on DEALNEWS.....too many false ads have caused me to unsubscribe...

lena335
7/15/14

I have found a lot of bait and switch some pictures and descriptions do not represent what your are really buying.

robertl80
10/26/13

I used to love this site. They updated the website and now its horrible. It isn't as user friendly as it used to be. Big icons with big green tab to read more or shop now just doesn't work. Sometimes simpler is better the site was perfect for many years why change perfect.

sarahc46
7/31/13

I feel like they actually look at the products & prices and try to find the best deals, which is awesome. The site isn't the easiest to navigate but I enjoy the discounts!

lilw
2/6/13

I usually go to dealnews.com because it has some great deals but beware of a survey offer that automatically pops up when you are on dealnews that offers you $500 or an IPAD and it's a scam - you have to take about 10 offers and refer 3 people before you get your prize but they are very tricky about it. SHAME ON DEALNEWS for partnering with this company!

daisyk
1/19/12

I've been using this site for over 5 years. I even have their app on my iphone. Their deals are really good. I love the layout of their site. Easy to navigate and view. I check their deals everyday.

andrews22
5/19/11

I have had good success with this site, especially using alerts when I am looking for a particular item. They will send an email when your item goes on sale. I wish that some of the search and alert settings were a little more user friendly, but definitely a very useful site.

jennw
3/15/11

I have this website bookmarked right on my toolbar so I can check it everyday for new deals. It's a great way to find awesome deals even in your area! You can setup email reminders for certain products and services. Go check it out!

Questions? Get answers from the dealnews staff and other customers.

dealnews?