DDoS-GUARD

DDoS-GUARD has a consumer rating of 4.31 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with DDoS-GUARD most frequently mention protection service. DDoS-GUARD ranks 4th among Cyber Security sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%

• I have got the most reliable and stable DDoS protection service for my game servers!
  • Due to ddos-guard.net service I have no issues with DDoS attacks.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate DDoS-GUARD?

“Not a bad service”

Elliot W.
3/14/20

Great service, worth your money. If you still suffer and you have problems with stability-try DDoS-GUARD, it's like a breath of fresh air, after all the nedohoster.

“STAY CLEAR OF DDOS-GUARD”

Moofie S.
9/21/20

STAY CLEAR FROM DDOS-GUARD. On 9/10/2020 I purchased Layer 7 DDoS protection in hopes that they would be able to solve my DDoS issues that I had been having. After a week of continuous DDoS attacks, even denial from their staff that the malicious traffic is even reaching my server, and refusing to refund me for their lack of ddos protection, I have migrated to sonicfast.io and no longer face any issues. In summary, DDOS-Guard is a rip off and will not protect you when you get attacked. An utter rip off of my money.

ddos protection service (5) ddos attacks (5)
moofies
September 21st, 2020
STAY CLEAR FROM DDOS-GUARD.

ronw403
August 27th, 2020
This company is illegally protecting altaway. Xyz which is attacking a game server i have been playing on for years. I rate this company bad for allowing illegal hosting and not helping to shut it down.
elliotw27
March 14th, 2020
aloinv
November 1st, 2019
Due to ddos-guard.net service I have no issues with DDoS attacks. My website is well DDoS protected and web site runs smoothly and reliable.
zacharym83
November 9th, 2019
DdoS-guard.net has provided me with quality and secure DDoS protection service on sweet terms. I appreciate it.
danc431
September 12th, 2019
That is high level of the service. Thanks you guys. I contacted them when I was under attack. They helped me to overcome it and now I have complete DDoS protection to my sites.
sheldons21
April 12th, 2018
I have got the most reliable and stable DDoS protection service for my game servers! Their free DNS hosting, SSL certificate, CDN are also important and useful for me. Thanks.
marios102
September 24th, 2019
My servers overlived severe DDoS attacks and I had to protected them against these things and ddos-guard.net helped me much in making my servers well DDoS protected.
samanthan20
March 15th, 2017
Well if you need a decent DDoS protection service for your IT business, ddos-guard.net is right to have a deal with! Highly recommeded!
marenj4
June 30th, 2017
Have never thought that it's possible to find such quality and secure DDoS protection service. I'm grateful to ddos-guard.net for their excellent service.
alisong27
March 29th, 2017
My servers needed to be DDoS protected and ddos-guard.net was advised me to try as they are proven to be the best in delivering DDoS protection all over the IT world. Use them with no doubts.
sandrad79
January 23rd, 2017
To have my websites well DdoS protected is important for me and I have used ddos-guard.net service for this and want to say they are really good. My sites work with no DDoS attacks and I like to feel safe and sound now.
robertr242
January 31st, 2017
I needed reliable and cheap DDoS protection service and my friend advised me to use it from ddos-guard.net. And I did it. And I like the way they protect my game servers against any DDoS attacks.

Questions? Get answers from the DDoS-GUARD staff and other customers.

Powerful and complete DDoS Protection for your business. Remote website protection, protected hosting, VDS and more. Instant Activation and 24/7 DDoS Response Team.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DDoS-GUARD?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about DDoS-GUARD?