Review of DDoS-GUARD

support@ddos-guard.net

1 star

zacharym83
11/9/19
DdoS-guard.net has provided me with quality and secure DDoS protection service on sweet terms. I appreciate it.
aloinv
11/1/19
Due to ddos-guard.net service I have no issues with DDoS attacks. My website is well DDoS protected and web site runs smoothly and reliable.
marios102
9/24/19
My servers overlived severe DDoS attacks and I had to protected them against these things and ddos-guard.net helped me much in making my servers well DDoS protected.
danc431
9/12/19
That is high level of the service. Thanks you guys. I contacted them when I was under attack. They helped me to overcome it and now I have complete DDoS protection to my sites.
sheldons21
4/12/18
I have got the most reliable and stable DDoS protection service for my game servers! Their free DNS hosting, SSL certificate, CDN are also important and useful for me. Thanks.
marenj4
6/30/17
Have never thought that it's possible to find such quality and secure DDoS protection service. I'm grateful to ddos-guard.net for their excellent service.
alisong27
3/29/17
My servers needed to be DDoS protected and ddos-guard.net was advised me to try as they are proven to be the best in delivering DDoS protection all over the IT world. Use them with no doubts.
samanthan20
3/15/17
Well if you need a decent DDoS protection service for your IT business, ddos-guard.net is right to have a deal with! Highly recommeded!
robertr242
1/31/17
I needed reliable and cheap DDoS protection service and my friend advised me to use it from ddos-guard.net. And I did it. And I like the way they protect my game servers against any DDoS attacks.
sandrad79
1/23/17
To have my websites well DdoS protected is important for me and I have used ddos-guard.net service for this and want to say they are really good. My sites work with no DDoS attacks and I like to feel safe and sound now.

Questions? Get answers from the DDoS-GUARD staff and other customers.

DDoS-GUARD?