DawsonsDepartmentStore.co.uk

Trustpilot
3.2 / 5
Reviews.io
5 / 5

DawsonsDepartmentStore.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate DawsonsDepartmentStore.co.uk?

“Justlinen.co.uk is an on-line arm of Dawsons Department...”

danny-cleese s.
7/9/14

Justlinen.co.uk is an on-line arm of Dawsons Department Stores and sells, as you might expect linen. Yes, bedding and towels etc; not the most exotic subject for a review but they do deserve a review and a good one at that. This is the second time I have purchased from Justlinen.co.uk, I am sure there will be a third, more than likely a fourth, and who knows a fifth; I could go on for ever here, no you say, ok back to the review. Once again the whole ordering process was straightforward and simple, even paying seemed less of a wrench than usual. The items arrived in a few days and as with my first order the quality was second to none. Yes top notch quality items but not with a top notch price tag. I would definitely recommend Justlinen.co.uk.

dannyc24
July 9th, 2014

I would definitely recommend Justlinen.co.uk.

Questions? Get answers from the DawsonsDepartmentStore.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DawsonsDepartmentStore.co.uk?

Have a question about DawsonsDepartmentStore.co.uk?