DatingSoftware.biz reviews

Kungsbacka, Hallands l?_n 434 30, Sweden
sales@datingsoftware.biz

rafiqr
10/20/15

I know there might be people(including developers) out there searching for dating plugins. This review is to define what exactly is this company. This plugin is crap, unstable, buggy, hard to install and then dead to configure. Better go for some other dating plugin instead of using this $#*!. They might show tons of features but the fact is that this plugin is nowhere good for anything under the sun. Seems like some school kids have done a project for their school. I also know that you might be in dilemma to go for it due to its many good feedbacks also but let me tell you friends, "Buy this plugin and waste your money"

tinab35
5/23/14

Thank you all for your response. I will not go with this company. No HEAD ACHES FOR ME!

jenng6
2/20/14

Ok all of you who are calling this guy a fake and a scammer need to calm down. Michael has been extremely helpful to me since I purchased his plugin. He has answered every single email of mine right away, gone into my wp site and fixed everything I've done wrong, and he even called me at home to teach me some things I needed to know about web hosting in general.
There are of course various issues I have with this plugin, but overall I'm pretty happy with everything. The support from Michael has been unreal, VERY pleased with his patience with me.

weirdm
9/22/13

Whoever in their right mind supports a horrible plugin as this needs to get off of the internet and stop supporting junk developers. For starters, the plugin isn't done by the guy selling the plugin. He hired it out over seas. He has by far the most sour look upon people who don't like the fact that they can call him out on it. He promises such things that the plugin could never deliver and then he wants to go ahead and purchase additional plugins that cost another ridiculous amount of money. You're a helluva sucker if you buy into this junk. Have you seen the forums? They're riddled with post and false solutions dating back 3 years ago and on top of that he gets upset that you followed the ONLY solution available on his site because it doesn't work anymore. Then he takes it upon himself to not only get your user info and go into your site whenever he feels he should (sure, dumb move on my part for giving him the login info - but you'd think without a written solution in an email and just a bunch of notes about him saying what you did was wrong I had to try and get my worth of the $200 I paid for this junk). I recently received a threatening email from him because I outlined ALL of the flaws and lies that're carried with his plugin. I am going to report him to the BBB as well and continue to put him on blast online after sending me an email regarding that he's going to make sure my client burns because we were smart enough to understand that his non-custom code is a scam. Also, I would like to add that I've had WP and BP coders take a look at the plugin and it doesn't even run proper inside of WP, it's custom code to make it feel like it's working with WP but it's basically running next to it and not with it. Sure it pulls a bit of data from WP but that's extremely minimal. It's hack code that runs inside of tables upon tables. Why would I go ahead and allow a scammer hurt the name of WP and the trust that most people have in finding a good deal online? This definitely sours the stream. I can outline everything that doesn't work and that's promised would work if you'd like. It's not a tiny list either.
Do NOT purchase this junk. Go spend a few hundred elsewhere to have something custom. There's plenty of plugins out there that you can learn to modify with support from http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/ and http://stackoverflow.com/ like I have in order to start building my own dating site inside of WP and BP. It's cost me not a dime so far and I would gladly shell out a couple hundred to know I have something that's personal and custom.

dianer2
10/24/09

they offer on web site all free what a hoax I have spamed them so many times and actually called them and the operator recording says # is disconnected but they are still in service. IMAGINE THAT

tonyl
8/6/09

I never knew creating an online dating service could be so easy. It seems like every where there are these small internet dating sites popping up all over the internet and I guess they make pretty good money. Just seed them with some photos of hot girls and you can land some dude that will join. I may check out how easy it is to get started doing a local dating site.

Questions? Get answers from the DatingSoftware.biz staff and other customers.

DatingSoftware.biz?