DatingSoftware.biz reviews

Kungsbacka, Hallands l?_n 434 30, Sweden
sales@datingsoftware.biz

rafiqr
10/20/15

I know there might be people(including developers) out there searching for dating plugins. This review is to define what exactly is this company. This plugin is crap, unstable, buggy, hard to install and then dead to configure. Better go for some other dating plugin instead of using this $#*!. They might show tons of features but the fact is that this plugin is nowhere good for anything under the sun. Seems like some school kids have done a project for their school. I also know that you might be in dilemma to go for it due to its many good feedbacks also but let me tell you friends, "Buy this plugin and waste your money"

mikej94
7/29/14

Please stay away from this company datingsolutions.biz , DO NOT PURCHASE & SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, this guy is a fraud, stay away PERIOD.

tinab35
5/23/14

Thank you all for your response. I will not go with this company. No HEAD ACHES FOR ME!

jenng6
2/20/14

Ok all of you who are calling this guy a fake and a scammer need to calm down. Michael has been extremely helpful to me since I purchased his plugin. He has answered every single email of mine right away, gone into my wp site and fixed everything I've done wrong, and he even called me at home to teach me some things I needed to know about web hosting in general.
There are of course various issues I have with this plugin, but overall I'm pretty happy with everything. The support from Michael has been unreal, VERY pleased with his patience with me.

nings2
1/8/14

We have the wordpress dating plugin from datingsolutions.biz and it works nicely. We love the features and the support. It appears that the postings here are just made by one person who either doesn't like them or they are the competition. There seems to be a lot of competitors blacklisting them. We love the plugin and couldn't be happier with the support. Our site is doing very well and we have over 50,000 members now. We turned on the PayPal gateway last year and are doing a pretty decent about. It works great for us.

weirdm
9/22/13

Whoever in their right mind supports a horrible plugin as this needs to get off of the internet and stop supporting junk developers. For starters, the plugin isn't done by the guy selling the plugin. He hired it out over seas. He has by far the most sour look upon people who don't like the fact that they can call him out on it. He promises such things that the plugin could never deliver and then he wants to go ahead and purchase additional plugins that cost another ridiculous amount of money. You're a helluva sucker if you buy into this junk. Have you seen the forums? They're riddled with post and false solutions dating back 3 years ago and on top of that he gets upset that you followed the ONLY solution available on his site because it doesn't work anymore. Then he takes it upon himself to not only get your user info and go into your site whenever he feels he should (sure, dumb move on my part for giving him the login info - but you'd think without a written solution in an email and just a bunch of notes about him saying what you did was wrong I had to try and get my worth of the $200 I paid for this junk). I recently received a threatening email from him because I outlined ALL of the flaws and lies that're carried with his plugin. I am going to report him to the BBB as well and continue to put him on blast online after sending me an email regarding that he's going to make sure my client burns because we were smart enough to understand that his non-custom code is a scam. Also, I would like to add that I've had WP and BP coders take a look at the plugin and it doesn't even run proper inside of WP, it's custom code to make it feel like it's working with WP but it's basically running next to it and not with it. Sure it pulls a bit of data from WP but that's extremely minimal. It's hack code that runs inside of tables upon tables. Why would I go ahead and allow a scammer hurt the name of WP and the trust that most people have in finding a good deal online? This definitely sours the stream. I can outline everything that doesn't work and that's promised would work if you'd like. It's not a tiny list either.
Do NOT purchase this junk. Go spend a few hundred elsewhere to have something custom. There's plenty of plugins out there that you can learn to modify with support from http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/ and http://stackoverflow.com/ like I have in order to start building my own dating site inside of WP and BP. It's cost me not a dime so far and I would gladly shell out a couple hundred to know I have something that's personal and custom.

dannyb24
3/20/13

This fraudster (aka Michael Pennington and probably many other names) is now calling himself Michael Allen and doing business as Datingsolutions.biz as well as using MyAllenMedia.com as his company name.

His former websites included wazzum.com mythailife.com mythaicupid.com and more.

I am a former victim of his and I know there are many more of you out there. I hope we will all catch up to him one day soon and get some justice for what he has done.

There are numbers on his website now, but I doubt anybody will ever be able to reach him by phone. He says the company is an LLC which may leave a trace if it really does exist, which is doubtful based on his past.

Here is the email conversation I just had with him after I followed some breadcrumbs and discovered him again:

ME: Could you also please ask your boss, Michael Allen, if he knows the whereabouts of Michael Pennington. I'm sure he will be interested to hear that someone is looking for him. And tell him to reply to me here if he wants to keep the information private.

DATINGSOLUTIONS.BIZ: Who's looking for him?

ME: There are several victims of his past scams who would love to know where to find him.

DATINGSOLUTIONS.BIZ: That's funny. I know Michael very well and if you're referring to all those BS postings on the Internet then you can believe that they're all fake. If there was a scam then he would have been arrested. So, who are these victims you're talking about?

ME: It is funny, funny that you say you know him instead of admitting that he is just another one of your aliases. All the lies eventually catch up as I'm sure you know from all your previous exploits. I believe Datingsolutions will take a big hit once word of this gets out.

DATINGSOLUTIONS.BIZ: If you think that being (overseas) means that you're unreachable, think again...
ME: Classic, like any victim of yours is the one who needs to be worried about being "reachable." So is this another one of your pathetic threats?
You could have taken the high road for once, but I guess that's not an option for you. Perhaps you will pull a Lance Armstrong one day.
For now, it looks like you will have to suffer the consequences of your deceit.

DATINGSOLUTIONS.BIZ: Good luck with that...

So you can see he is still trying to lie his way through everything and feels like nobody will be able to catch him. Good luck to all of you former victims, I hope we can get this scammer.

dianer2
10/24/09

they offer on web site all free what a hoax I have spamed them so many times and actually called them and the operator recording says # is disconnected but they are still in service. IMAGINE THAT

tonyl
8/6/09

I never knew creating an online dating service could be so easy. It seems like every where there are these small internet dating sites popping up all over the internet and I guess they make pretty good money. Just seed them with some photos of hot girls and you can land some dude that will join. I may check out how easy it is to get started doing a local dating site.

Questions? Get answers from the DatingSoftware.biz staff and other customers.

DatingSoftware.biz?