Review of DatingFactory

Tel: +1 855 642 8715
partners@datingfactory.com

evancu
4/18/19

I have been with the Dating Factory for more than a 5 years and have no issues as some others are saying. It must be an individual matter. Dating factory do pay affiliates on time.

phils173
1/11/19

DatingFactory is based in Switzerland.

Someone from the Switzerland's Federal Department of Economic Affairs had this to say:

Providing false or misleading information to consumers might be considered a criminal offence under the Federal Act against Unfair Competition. If you wish you may file a criminal complaint with the Public Prosecutor's Office of the Canton of Zug where the company is based. In your complaint you should state clearly why you think a criminal offence has been committed.

markh756
12/14/18

Affiliate marketing isn't cut for everyone - only those truly know how to bring quality and relevant traffic can hope to score a success. I don't get you get angry at Dating Factory - they gave us all a stick and a lake to fish in, but some of us go home with a full bucket of fish!
In my book, they are a perfect partner to work with,always helpful and there to help me optimize on performance, always paying on time, and I couldn't be happier with epc.

marcs135
9/13/18

I also wrote a bad feedback on this site before, until the moment I realized that the allegations are not quite correct:

- My VIP profile exist for about 2 weeks and I had two very serious interactions with
attractive women who are guaranteed no fake profile or scam.

- One woman with profile I personally know from the "real" life, so 100% no fake

The filter concept of this website has a pioneering vision!

A VIP profile is worthwhile, because there are also interactions possible with members who have a free account

rayt60
8/21/18

Datingfactory.com, advertises footfedish partners. Once they get credit card payment, they give you womens profiles to hook up with - all over the WORLD. That is totally useless. They don't give refunds on your card or complaint. If I could sue them I would!!!!!!!

peterk281
8/2/18

I have more than 8 years experience in online dating white label. They are truly the best on the market.

fabianb39
6/23/18

When you're close to receiving commissions, they carry up your payout minimum amount. Very dishonest company. Stay away from this website, whether you are an affiliate marketer or a dating consumer.

rossg28
6/2/18

They scammed by intellectually disabled son out of over AU$1000. He joined Disabled DatingClub.com.au for 2 weeks but the fine print that he obviously did not comprehend provides for automatic renewal unless there is a formal withdrawal by fax and email. There were also no legitimate contacts on this dating website; a total scam.

justd8
4/19/18

Je me suis littéralement fait agressé par cette plateforme. C'est moi ou ils ont une manière très spéciale de parler à leurs nouveaux affiliés ?! Je n'avais jamais vu ça auparavant...

J'avais créé un compte il y a 6 mois puis j'ai eu un pépin de santé. De nouveau sur pied et souhaitant enclencher avec eux ce jour, j'ai poliment répondu aux questions nécessaires à la validation du compte (vos connaissances en HTML, en SEO, etc.), et voici ce que j'ai reçu en retour :

Bonjour J.

c'est un compte que vous avez ouvert en octobre 2017 le 18/10/2017 whaou ça fait peur dans votre motivation pour faire quelque chose

Néanmoins j' ai activé votre compte en espérant que les réponses aux questions sont exacte et véridique.

Votre compte est activé, un mail avec les informations de base vous a été envoyé vérifier aussi si nécessaire dans votre dossier spam

Je vous informe aussi que notre plateforme est assez complexe et n'a vraiment rien à voir avec d'autres plateforme que vous avez utilisé.

Je vous conseil vivement de me contacter par skype: datingfactoryfrance pour que je puisse vous expliquer toute la puissance de la plateforme
pour qui fait du SEO et sais faire du code html et css.

Merci , très cordialemen

*F. N.*
Directeur France et marché francophone

jordanm135
4/5/18

Conversions are very low (or that's what stats shows), some months, hundreds of real registrations with active users with no sales. Sometimes you have chargesback from users higher than comissions (or that's what stats shows), so you have TO PAY THEM. Too much fails on affiliate's panel and stats and support give random answers but they do not solve anything, it seems they are kidding you. It worked well when I started with them years ago. Now I'm sending more traffic, more registrations, more countries, I have more websites and conversions are lower ¿? Now is one of the dating affiliate programs less profitable.

markt212
3/24/18

Fake profiles, fake messages, extortionate charges for non-payment, threats of debt collection and misleading email campaigns. If you sign up for free then they send emails saying people sent you messages. Then you sign up but you still cannot read. Unless you go VIP. Then you find they are all fakes. Then if you cancel they will demand surcharge and threaten further action. Steer clear.

drw17
3/18/18

Not only did they lock me into an extra month of paying, the people who contacted me were either robots or something. They send you mail making you think someone is interested in you, and the only way to read the mail is if you upgrade. I was very disappointed.

annn48
1/27/18

They just send random canned messages from members all over the world. Then you have to fax in a signed form to cancel your membership! Still not sure if they will actually stop debiting my account as I have heard others have still had their accounts debited even after faxing in the signed form.

kimv53
12/19/17

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITES UNLES YOU WANNA LOSS MONEY. AND THAT COUNTING FOR ALL DATINGSITS "SCAMS AND FRAUDS" they all will let you sign up elsewhere an let you pay for every other datingsite out there.

if you ask me the best places where you have the most chance is in bars and clubs.
datingsites are a big SCAM

pepas
11/20/17

Statistics disagree with GA
Support tragedy
Payments with a long delay
Absolute lack of interest in affiliates

davidh574
9/13/17

I've already written a review of these nothing less than fraudsters (fake profiles etc) but wanted to add that it may not be obvious that the site you on or interested in is a Dating Factory site so be sure to check , somewhere it will day something like "powered by the Dating Factory". If you see that then run. Please also google Tania Fathers the one founder and send whatever company she's got a high powered job at a stinky email telling them of her fraud.

michaelm638
8/14/17

I have been working with Dating Factory for 5 years now and I never had problems with them. My account manager is a big help for me and helps me with everything I need for my sites.
I 100% can recommend them to anyone who wants to start up a white label dating site.

Tip for consumers: I you want success with your dating site, you need to work for it, it takes some time get started, but when it is running it's really good!

zlicao
1/16/17

My experience with Dating Factory Limited stems from their affiliate Expatica Dating and they are behaving like scammers - the Expatica dating site is a fraud. I was stupid enough to fall for the whole "you need to upgrade to read messages" plot and I regretted it the next day. I have not seen a single true profile, and I have been a member for over 2 months! I have received ca. 2-3 messages per day, but ALL of them were from fake accounts, when I wrote back there was not one single reply - let me repeat: I WROTE BACK to somebody who sent me a message first, but then miraculously did not want to contact me again? And that happened not once, but every time?

Their cancellation policy is hilarious - you have to send them a printed out and signed form per fax! Just to be on the safe side, I have not only cancelled the membership to this fraudulent scheme, but also my credit card, because these people are just not to be trusted. DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY OR YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION! You will get nothing in return, only frustration and then anger when you realise you have been scammed!

Please do some research on the global online dating fraud - fake profiles, how they lure you to pay for nothing, how they fake whole websites (they call it "pre-populated" dating websites - which means anyone can rent a dating website from them and they will make it available to you with hundreds of pre-existing fake profiles and then split profits with you) with only monetary gain in sight. They don't care how they get the money, it's a criminal behaviour.

Take care!

bobj126
12/18/16

They commit to a purchase, but, never pay. Send many invoices and get zero response. Just tie up your inventory. About as unprofessional as you can get.

davidb567
9/28/16

After several days of being met with "Problems with site, try again in 15 minutes" message(s), every time I tried to cancel my membership/auto renewal, I telephoned "Dating Factory", re "Dateline", 25/0916. The lady I spoke with appeared quite helpful, and friendly, and, at my request, cancelled my auto-renewal. The lady mentioned nothing about further charges.The following day, they took a further £39.99 out of my bank account. I only paid £19.96, just under one month earlier, for a one month membership. I don't know how they got as high as £39.99! Over the last few days, I have sent them several messages via their E.mail link, but, apart from auto-responses, they have replied to none of these. This is terrible, reprehensible, and, if they do not refund the £39.99, fraudulent. Please all be guided accordingly.

barbaram139
9/27/16

Since Saturday I'cant login to widowed dating, you took money and I can't open my site, I've been writting severals times and still nothig .

Tip for consumers: I think I'll change this site

johnnyw26
6/11/16

I joined relatively recently as a partner and over the past few weeks I've started seeing and noticing things which are questionable and was wondering if anyone could provide some feedback or clarification about it?
If you're a partner, have you noticed a discrepancy between Google Analytics User Flow tool (which allows you to see a flow chart of user's page visits) showing users visiting the payments page and then member chat pages and other unknown pages, and the reports on DF which show no payments? I find this suspicious when you also consider the fact that you're not allowed to freely browse all the pages of your website and at least see the URL of the payments pages. Are they taking some of the money for themselves until I acquire a pre-determined number of live members?
Also, other affiliate businesses like Clickbank at least have the option to process payments via companies like Paypal so that the company cannot see your bank details. With DF you have to give them all your details and there is the option of adding photo ID!
Has anyone noticed these things I mentioned above?

jons115
2/14/16

Been with dating factory for some time seems to me that they are hiding different types of visits me and several friends using this SAAS have noticed.

Tip for consumers: make sure to ask why they are not tracking the visits we need to find out why, holding company bought them is this why

meay
7/7/15

This company started on a good note but has gone bad within the last 2 years. As a partner affiliate they have inconsistent policies that change all the time making it hard to promote. The account mangers are a bunch boobs without knowledge of marketing and are stuck with what they see and not what is needed to promote their product and only agree to what is set by a higher up boob. The conversion rate is poor because DF sends spammy emails that are 'supposed' to get member..upgrades...no stars for this bloody bunch of euro scammers.

julien219
6/10/15

datingfactory.com seem to be alive and well and still encouraging people to sign up. I am interested in starting a dating site in an already saturated market but i will still make a go of it. Its sad to see the disappointing experiences you have had. Customer service should be as excellent as the product/ service provided.I found this article http://onlinedatingpost.com/archives/2013/08/big-changes-online-dating-white-label-provider-landscape/
Has anyone been impacted by this? Its an old article but any info would still be valuable

Sure thing, all you have to do is register on www.datingfactory.com and submit a support ticket to our account management team.

By Jenny G., DatingFactory Representative

The business model is revenue share, we have had affiliates that have been with us since the day we started and for that to happen they have to be making consistent revenue on both initials and recurring payments.

By Jenny G., DatingFactory Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DatingFactory staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DatingFactory