Dataprotection.ie

Dataprotection.ie has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dataprotection.ie?

“FAKE ORGANIZATION. NOT CAPABLE TO DO THE JOB”

LAS V.
9/2/20

I contacted data protection ireland as the company of my data is related to a company registered in ireland. Data protection DO NOT WANT TO PROCESS AS THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF DOING THE JOB AND POSSIBLY PAID FOR NOT DOING IT. THESE ARE BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES. GOOGLE. FACEBOOK, APPLE, LINKEDIN... SHAME ON YOU HELEN DIXON. SHAME ON YOU Graham Doyle. SHAME ON YOU Deirdre A. Glennon. I WONDER WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THESE PEOPLE? THIS IS ANOTHER FAKE ORGANIZATION TO MISLEAD HONEST PEOPLE.

missm46
September 2nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Dataprotection.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dataprotection.ie?

Have a question about Dataprotection.ie?