Daraz

Daraz has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Daraz ranks 147th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Daraz?

“Good online shopping mall”

Kawinda B.
5/11/20

This online shopping service is very good. I purchased things and got them on time. So I recommend this site to anyone who loves online shopping...

tharukak
May 18th, 2021

Wow, I like this soooo much I really like this best site ever. I recommended this site to everyone and i really appreciate this site

kawindab
May 11th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Daraz staff and other customers.

vanessal73
Vanessa L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Daraz?

Have a question about Daraz?