Review of DallasOrtho.net

Tel: 972-771-8111
kelly@dallasortho.net

maryl580
2/26/18

I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Patel. He explained all the treatment options available, the pros & cons of the choices & then we discussed the one I preferred which he usually agreed with my reasoning. Occasionally there was a problem with payment for something the insurance wouldn't cover, then it did & the payments was quickly adjusted. The staff was friendly & very helpful.

davidr134
2/11/15

This review is for Dr. Zavala, his assistant and the girl who collected my cash. I don't have insurance and paid cash for both visits. I broke my heel bone. I called to set up an appointment and the price that was quoted to me on the phone was $350 which included office visit and cast. I brought my own CT and x rays. I paid the $350 cash. Made a second appt. and was told and also was in the girls own handwriting the next office visit would be $112.00 for office visit. $50.00 for x rays and $50.00 if it needed recasting. I brought that money. However I did not need recasting, I needed a boot. I only had the $50.00 for the recast. So Dr. Zavala's assistant Bob told me I could pay $50.00 now on the boot and $50.00 when I came back. We shook hands on it. This office is now telling me I owe more money for the first cast and more than was agreed to on the boot. They blatantly lied to me and Bob wouldn't even get on the phone with me and said he never made that deal. I believe in a handshake, I believe in paying my way. I do not believe in lies and deception, changing the price to get more money out of me than agreed to because I pay cash. This was the most unprofessional group of people I have ever had to deal with. Patients beware of this group.

Questions? Get answers from the DallasOrtho.net staff and other customers.

DallasOrtho.net?