Review of DailyObjects

New Delhi, 110074, India
Tel: +91 8010 667 667

anushthas1
3/5/19

I ordered a backpack from their official website and waited for more than a month. Every time I called their customer care executives, they told me that the product would be delivered the next day. After 16 days, they told me the product was stuck at the warehouse and would be delivered that week. I asked for a refund and they did not even make the refund. I lost 1799 rupees for a product that I never received. Highly recommend not purchasing from this website. I had read a few bad reviews online before purchasing and I thought they were paid reviews to unpopularise the website, but sadly they were true. I should have paid attention then.

reethikar
2/13/19

First of all, the product pictures that the site displays, are not accurate at all especially when it comes to the product size. The proportion of the bag in the display picture, where the model is holding it, looks big, while in reality the bag is really really tiny. The size of the product mentioned below in description is correct, but they are fooling people by the amazing display pictures, where u assume the bag is big enough but in reality the product is no where worth that money. When I checked the site for the first time, I got too overwhelmed and ordered many items at once, but none of them reached my expectations.
Overall it's really really not worth it especially because it is so high priced.
There is always a sale going on in thier site which says, sale ends in 2 hours or so, but at any time and everytime it's the same sale. Also they double the price and say buy one get one free, where as the same product on myntra, you are getting at half the price. Also the product I received was dusty. Won't recommend it to anyone.

dhavalg
10/26/18

Wonderful designs. Product quality is better than most other markets. Build quality is excellent. Will definitely recommend buying from here.

shrutim6
10/16/18

No return policy !!! No updates on orders !!! No proper description of products. Never gonna use this site again.

asthaj2
10/6/18

Fake site they never deliver on time
..on the top of it their customers service does not even know the status of products..

aryan
8/29/18

WORST PRODUCT EVER.
you are attracted by the design, which I admit are good but the utility of the product is horrible.
The phone cover that I ordered had zero grip. i kept dropping my phone coz of this. sorry but i cant harm my phone just for a pretty cover.

shalinib4
8/28/18

I love colours and I found dailyobjects best for me. I have bought 4-5 times from them till now and absolutely love their products. Quality is very good. Go for it guys.

pankilg
8/26/18

Product quality is much better than expected, the designs are awesome. I have purchased a laptop bag the bag quality was very good as expected.

latikas1
5/30/18

I'd placed an order and made full payment on 10th May. The email that I received mentioned that my order will be dispatched in 8-10 days and it's been 20 days and there is no sign of the order. I've called their customer care and have either reached voicemail (and got no response back) or have repeatedly heard 'All agents are busy, please hold the line' I've also written to them on their Facebook messenger where it says that their account supposedly 'typically replies within minutes' but sadly I have not received any response. Their contact us section of your website shows an error when you try to submit a query. I posted a message on their Facebook page as well, which I guess due to some settings is not visible to the public. I've written a mail to them and the auto-reply says post your query on 'Contact Us' section of their website-which doesn't work. Basically its a fraud. Money gone down the drain. Thinking of lodging a complaint through Consumer Court. Pathetic experience. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this website. You will end up losing money. I'm planning to lodge a complaint through Consumer Court to get my money back.

manasid
7/27/17

You people are seriously disgusting. You have no regard for your customers and have the audacity to not reply.
I have been told that my first order,
order number: 200242631 has been PARTIALLY SHIPPED! What is the point of that if I had bought items in the buy one get one monsoon sale!
I do not want that order anymore. I will not be paying for it if I receive it.

I also received my second order of notebooks just now. Order number: 200249231
And one out of the four notebooks is damaged.

Your company should be ashamed. It's so ridiculous. Your call centre people do not answer the phone on which people are told to call. Nobody acknowledges messages or emails properly.

DAILY OBJECTS IS A JOKE. NEVER ORDERING FROM YOU AGAIN.

THEY ALSO DELETE COMMENTS FROM THEIR PHOTOS WHICH EXPLAIN THEIR BAD SERVICE AND HAVE BLOCKED ME SO THAT PEOPLE CAN'T KNOW THE TRUTH

venkateshwarr
5/18/17

If you are surfing dailyobjects you are wasting your time . If you are buying something on dailyobjects you are wasting your money . Your order will never be reached to you . And your calls to the customer care will never be attended . So , don't waste your time , energy and money on dailyobjects

scottb129
2/13/16

Friends,

I accidentally bought 2 cases from daily objects. Delivery was done on time but the product quality was not as good as they charge for it. Average quality material is used with poor look.Very high price as compared to the other cases in the market. I was expecting something good from the seller but I was not satisfied with the product.

I would not suggest any one to buy mobile cases from this website. I am very disappointed.

Thanks

pujaw
12/14/14

Cheap quality, expensive price, no customer care

Bought a "designer" custom made phone cover for 1500 bucks, got a really bad quality product and no response from customer care. This is what I wrote to them:

Hello Daily Objects,

I'm writing to tell you how disappointed I am in the quality of the phone cover you sent me. Here are the flaws I experienced:

1) The cover was not correctly cut to size. It restricted access to the charging slot and made it quite impossible to reach the power and volume controls. It also looked untidy as the holes for the camera and flash were off center and some of the slots had unkempt edges.

2) The quality of the material used was way below expectations. Apart from the fact that the "glittery" cover was nowhere near glittery, the material picked up the color of my(2 year old) jeans from being in the pocket.

3) The cover did not reach the sides of my phone and hence did not protect the metal jacket in the front or the screen at all.

4) Over the week, the cover actually started to lose its shape and shifted even further down, thus making it impossible to reach the buttons and therefore, making it unusable.

I have removed the cover and am using the phone without one now and I found this product to be nowhere near the 1500 rupees I paid for it. In fact, my mom got a Rs 350 cover for her Motorola from a local shop at the same time and it was far better quality than this.

I have attached some pictures for your reference.

Questions? Get answers from the DailyObjects staff and other customers.

2 Photos for DailyObjects