Review of DadsRAwesome

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29926, United States
Tel: 314-669-1685

nunyab62
1/13/19

Very much rip off charged twice. AbouAbout aas lame as ththis reviewreview doublidoublingdoublidoubling my texttext....... Stupid horrible overcoverchovercovercharge and nono refunds .this company is aa Rip off

tonyam41
2/6/18

I ordered the father daughter tags and paid in full. They only sent me one of my necklaces and never sent the other one. I have called emailed and even wrote on Facebook. But nothing back from them i get blocked on Facebook and no emails back no money back no necklace nothing. They are such a rip off I can't even let others know on Facebook. I feel for the next person that is expecting something special to give their dad and it doesn't come in. Please watch out for this company....

rockym15
5/30/17

I ordered and paid up front for all my items, and every month I have been seeing $19.95 deducted from my account, they don't answer calls, or return calls. The bank says, I have to close out my bank card and get a new one, and give new info to all that I work with.
NOT WORTH IT !!!!

michelleb229
12/6/16

Beware the hidden fine print. You get scammed into clicking on a monthly 19.95 subscription when you order the "free" necklaces. They do not answer your emails, cannot talk to anyone on the customer service phone number and they Refuse to refund my money back!!! I did not agree to their subscription. the necklaces are very cheaply made and broke in the first day of wearing. Horrible horrible company. Do not waste your time.

Questions? Get answers from the DadsRAwesome staff and other customers.

DadsRAwesome?