Charles Wilson Clothing

Charles Wilson Clothing has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Charles Wilson Clothing also ranks 35th among Men's Clothing sites.

• I bought a hoody from Charles Wilson for my boyfriend last year.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Charles Wilson Clothing?

“Perfect fit, superb fabric, and fair price”

Marilyn F.
4/14/16

Received our first ever order of 2 blue, 2 port, premium cotton long sleeve T's really promptly and we are delighted with them. The fit is excellent and love the colours. 1st wash yesterday and tumbled dry to perfection. Very fussy husband cannot find fault. Even received a £10 voucher which will more than pay the postage on the Polo Shirts I will be ordering today. Thank you Charles Wilson.

“Very confusing”

Alan R.
10/1/17

Having ordered size XL zip thru hoodie I found garment way too small. Size XL in tops always fit me but not this hoodie. Charles Wilson's staff then sent me a size XXL, this was too big. I've had to repack these garments to send them back twice.The post office is not nearby much inconvenience.

charles wilson (11)
paulh334
January 24th, 2018
Places my order monday and it arived Wednesday. All was as orderd. Tried clothes on and all a good fit, 3 shorts and 7 tee shirts. The shirts are very good quality printed shirts. Thank's. I will be using again.
johns775
October 30th, 2014
I purchased a Charles Wilson Premium Wool Blend jumper in Winchester Brown a few weeks ago and I must say it is very warm to say the least. I have been wearing mine every day for the past week now and can say that I've had no major problems with it. I am usually a large and it fits perfectly. The only slight problem I have is that it can be slightly itchy at times on the arms if I am wearing a short sleeve t-shirt but if you wear a long sleeve top that solves the issue. Also, at the price, it is a bargain.
Overall this is a 4/5 and I will most likely be purchasing again.

Questions? Get answers from the Charles Wilson Clothing staff and other customers.

Shop online | Shirts - Silk Ties - Cufflinks - Wool Knitwear - Polo's - Cargo Shorts - Hoodies | Free UK delivery over? 30 | Charles Wilson Clothing

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Charles Wilson Clothing?

Have a question about Charles Wilson Clothing?