Customjerseys.us reviews

1 Review From Our Community

matthews30
4/10/13
Buyer Beware...

I came across the site wanting to purchase a customized NCAA football jersey. At the website there is a NFL Shop logo as their watermark. This seems normal being most sites that sale NFL jerseys, sell college gear as well.

After completing my order, I was directed to another page to enter my payment order. The site was payitrust.com. Once the information was completed, the site prompted a 'Verified By Visa' login (which is valid). I entered my login for 'Verified' and my bank refused payment.

My bank has the site listed as fraudulent. Also, the information for the attempted purchase says that it is an electronics store. The website emailed me asking if I had any problems with the checkout. The person's email signature is very generic, being that as she is a representative of the company.

Her email signature is:
Vivian
Customer Service
Website:http://www.customjerseys.us
E-mail: *****@live.com

No information is given about the company and there isn't a contact number.

Here are some red flags about the site: the NFL Shop graphic does not fit well with the site, the logo is a shade of gray different from the background; inconsistencies of capitalization, the Company Info: ABOUT US hyperlink is broken.

I was sent out an email from the site telling me that they added another way of payment. This was due to multiple people having issues with their payments being declined. The other payment system is ECPSS Payment, which led me to this site.

Before I took the time to research the website, I did manage to get an order number. The order number was 300, which I see as odd being as low as it is. After the purchase order was sent out, that is when I was notified by my bank about the site.

Questions? Get answers from the Customjerseys.us staff and other customers.

Customjerseys.us?