Curamericas

Curamericas has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Curamericas also ranks 23rd among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Curamericas?

“A Great Nonprofit Experience”

Nicholas T.
10/18/19

I've loved my time volunteering with Curamericas Global. They have helped me find a position where I could make a maximum impact. I help deliver life-saving aid to mothers and children in the most vulnerable communities in the world.

nicholast78
October 18th, 2019
witnessat
August 5th, 2019
Curamericas is a nonprofit works to provide hope through health by improving the health and wellness of women and children in underserved communities around the world. Over the 2 months I have spent interning at Curamericas I have witnessed first hand how passionate and driven the volunteers and staff are to reducing high maternal and child death around the world. This organization has made significant positive contributions to improving maternal care in countries such as, Guatemala, Liberia, Kenya, Haiti, Bolivia and Sierra Leone. I am proud to have worked at such an amazing organization.
hollyp71
September 29th, 2019
Curamericas Global is an incredible nonprofit that is dedicated to providing healthcare to vulnerable communities both statewide and internationally. I definitely recommend looking into them and volunteering for their honorable cause!
rebeccar129
February 8th, 2018
As an intern at Curamericas Global, I was able to gain hands-on experience and learn about the different aspects that allow non-profit organizations to function. Curamericas stands out from other organizations because of their proven methodology. Not only have they been extremely successful in providing healthcare to under served communities, they also place high importance on creating strong relationships with the local people in the areas that they work in. For any type of aid, this is key is being respectful of a community and its culture. This community-based model is one every non-profit should follow! I am proud to have been involved with such passionate people in an organization that truly puts those they are helping first. Whether you are a volunteer, intern, or donor, Curamericas Global should be your first choice.
alexj130
January 11th, 2018
Great local non-profit that has done a lot of good in the world helping underserved communities. In my experience, donors get a lot of bang for their buck with these guys.

Questions? Get answers from the Curamericas staff and other customers.

Curamericas Global works hard to bring about sustainable changes to the healthcare system in the communities it partners with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Curamericas?

Have a question about Curamericas?