CumulusClips

CumulusClips has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CumulusClips also ranks 70th among Website Builder sites.

How would you rate CumulusClips?

paulc77
Paul C.
February 4th, 2017
It may be easy to install, but when I uploaded a video as a test on my website. It never got live. I've gotten this script just in case something bad happens to GameAnyone.com. I even contacted them on what the problem is, but I have received no response. If something bad DOES happen to GameAnyone.com, I will teach myself how to host my own videos with PHP. And upgrade my hosting plan so I have unlimited disc space and bandwidth. Since I no longer like YouTube anymore. That's about it.

Tip for consumers: If you want to host your own videos, teach yourself on how to do it. Other video sharing scripts (like PHPClips) are hard to install. And the reason why I didn't work is probably because it's not compatible with windows. >:(

Questions? Get answers from the CumulusClips staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CumulusClips?

Have a question about CumulusClips?