This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cu.cc

Cu.cc

Cu.cc has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cu.cc ranks 374th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Cu.cc?

“Am I being scammed?”

Mary S.
5/20/16

Is Zenox Delivery and Security Company... 9 Finch Drive Glaskow, G12 4QJ, England, United Kingdom. For real? It also came with a telephone # *******84944 & a Fax # of *******420 with an email of *******@zenoxonline.cu.cc is this for real? They are asking for a lg sum of money up front

“Follow-up To My Original Review”

Shely M.
4/22/17

For those that have been receiving multiple spam from the domain cu.cc, you can take the following action to report this domain for violating the Can Spam Act. You can report ANY domain in violation using these 2 methods: 1) Forward the spam message to *******@uce.gov. 2) Go to www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov to file a complaint. Follow the steps on each screen to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

shelym1
April 22nd, 2017

1) Forward the spam message to *******@uce.gov.
marys352
May 20th, 2016
annk50
January 28th, 2017
Get 300 scams/spams a day. Got my e-mail from inboxes website. They don't care about people being scammed. Not easy to get anyone to help.
I am suffering unbelievable abuse from this company. I don't want to change my e-mail address, but I'm going to be forced to. Scam/spammers flood my inbox, sometimes within minutes with the same e-mail.
I wish I could block their cu.cc domain and my problem would go away.
Don't answer anything from this domain. I don't know who would use this site except scammers.
harip11
April 18th, 2017
CU.CC IS NOT EVEN A DOMAIN SERVICE. THEY BOUGHT A. CC DOMAIN. THEY PROVIDE US THEIR SUB DOMAINS. MAY BE YOU HAVE HEARD OF CO.CC FREE DOMAIN, CU.CC IS A COPY OF CO.CC. CO.CC HAVE BEEN OW NOT AT SERVICE. CU.CC FOOLS EVERYBODY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE AND WASTE YOUR TIME

No they are not. Cu.cc is a free domain service. If a legit company is really operating buying a paid domain is a way to go, and if you check their site their are no links on Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts. I suggest you report the scam company to http://www.registry.cu.cc/abuse.php for them to take action and delete the domain.

By Ernan B.