Review of CryptoNXT

CryptoNXT reviews

Tel: 1646893778

adrianad25
5/8/19

Run away as fast as you can. Don't even talk to them! They have the sweetest story that you can imagine. They took me 150$ before I even realized what was going on. For them, that's nothing, but for me it is very much money.

roderickh25
4/5/19

This company is a total waste of time they will take your money When I try to withdrawal my available balance it will never go through it would always say pending that went on for weeks when I contacted the company they end up closing my account and changing my password and I was no longer able to have any form of access to my cash they took over 7,700usd from me so please don't do it to yourself run Far

markh773
1/29/19

Fast talkers. They would not take no for answer. Finally I politely told her I have decided not to invest. Please Close my Account. The rep hung up on me. They got my credit card number but I was within the trial period and they have no permisssion to ever use my money. They will take your money. You will lose your money here.

ront99
1/21/19

The same old flaky BS they all use, you can start with a small account just to try it, they say,if you find it's not for you then just 'SIMPLY' withdraw your money. I tried this with a Thousand dollar account a couple of months ago and have been trying ever since to withdraw only to be declined everytime, they simply want to keep your money, I hope someone at CRYPTONXT.IO is reading this (especially you Daniel Soyer) or ( Ross Malone), not that it will make any difference as they have no conscience.

By Roderick H.

The reviews are not terrible, these people are telling you their experiences with it. I've had the exact same experience. This company is a total fraud. AVOID.

By Rob W.

Whoever wrote this is either working for CryptoNXT or really, really stupid. The reviews are not terrible, they're exactly what is needed to warn people to stay away from this fraudulent company.

By Rob W.

So what has happened since then? Are you making money? Are they letting you withdraw?

By Sa A.

Questions? Get answers from the CryptoNXT staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CryptoNXT