Crown Wine & Spirits reviews

info@crownwineandspirits.com

1 Review From Our Community

joes802
11/24/15

Crown Wine and Spirits has both physical store locations in Fla. USA and internet ordering. I recently attempted to use their on-line ordering. For a week I checked their site to get updates on my shipment. They had never shipped it, so I called customer service and got put into a voice mail for someone named Kevin. He never called me back and I has also written a sternly worded email to their corporate office about my order. I basically said expedite my order or cancel it. I received no response, normally they would detect that I was angry and they would offer free overnight, not these people. They sent me an automated email stating that my order was cancelled. So I guess they can't ship anything you order on line because given the choice to speed up my order or cancel it they went with cancel it. WOW! I've never seen that approach to customer service before. I would never ever use them if I were anyone. The site is Crownwineandspirits.com again don't order from there on line, they will never ship it to you.

Questions? Get answers from the Crown Wine & Spirits staff and other customers.

Crown Wine & Spirits?