Review of Cretarent

bookings@cretarent.gr

4 reviews with 5 stars

eugenm5
6/13/18
Totally recommended! We hired a car with 1 month in advance, for 8 days. Among the very reasonable prices, car condition, services and interaction were perfect.
suep140
5/24/18
The whole service was perfect!!
we were met as we stepped out the airport by a gentleman holding a name board, he took us straight to our car, which was brand new, payment was made there and then and off we went
Returning the car was so quick and easy, no issues what so ever
I would confidently and happily use Cretarent on our next visit to Crete
polonaa
9/19/17
I was a bit worried because I saw a few bad reviews but we still decided to book with them because me and my boyfriend are still young drivers and they were one of the rare companies that has the policy of lending to anyone older than 19. When we arrived, someone picked them up at 7.40 although their official hours don't start until 10 a.m. They said they were out of Group B cars and offered us a convertible sports car with no additional payment. Someone bumped our car while it was parked and I called Michael and he comforted me that the car is fully insured to this went without any additional payments as well. Also the drop off went very nicely at the airport. I would highly reccomend!
stelag
10/14/14
My friends and I decided to visit Agios Nikolas. So we booked a car from Cretarent and it was a great decision which we took. Their chauffeur knew the town very well which increased our enjoyment. He took care of our needs very well and guided us throughout whole journey. The car which we booked suited our requirement very well. I am very grateful to them for making our trip memorable. Big thanks to Cretarent.

Questions? Get answers from the Cretarent staff and other customers.

Cretarent?