CreditScoreMatters.co.uk reviews

deanm4
2/17/11

I am very disappointed that I had subscribed to a service and in the process become covertly implicated in the rewards now membership.

When submitting my debit card details I did so in the knowledge that I was only subscribing to one service, that of being able to view my credit-report. In no way agreed to submit my personal details to rewards now.

To become a member you have to confirm your email address, tick that you accept the terms and conditions and then submit your application by pressing the button provided. Without following these steps it is not possible to become a member".

My understanding was, this process was necessary to view my credit report and without doing so the process would not have been complete.

geoffg1
2/14/11

Initially offering a free trial of your managing your credit report, then if you don't cancel there is a charge of 19.95 which I knew about, thats not the issue here! Their site also signs you up for an on-line shopping rewards service which I didnt want or need and I paid another 19.95. I rang to get my money back to be told thats not possible as I agreed and signed up for it! Beware theres a tick box or a sneaky drop down bar, a re-enter email addy that I didnt see.

Questions? Get answers from the CreditScoreMatters.co.uk staff and other customers.

CreditScoreMatters.co.uk?