Review of CreativeMarket

1/21/19

This is a very straightforward refund situation 1) product
not as described 2)support not given in a timely fashion when a request
for help 3) contacted support from creative
market, and requested a refund only to get a "policy" statement shoved in my face, and no real resolution... Previously, if you'd have asked me, I would have given
Creative Market five stars and wholly recommended, but now, after having
run into trouble for the first time and requesting a refund from
customer service, I feel ripped off and like they don't care about their
customers or user experience. I purchases a product, received files
that I could not open and that were not the files listed for purchasing,
and the shop owner said she would send me the correct files. Five days
later nothing. The project I was working on had ended and I didn't have
my files. I contacted Creative Market customer support to request a
refund or credit, and after going back and forth they finally gave me a
partial credit of a whopping $4.50. Wow. Not even a full credit let
alone refund. They don't care about your user experience or whether you
spent money on a bum product... they don't care whether their shop
owners are responsive, helpful or accurate... They don't care about you.
Customer service is not their top priority. I've spent years as a loyal
customer of Creative Market and am a professional designer by trade,
now I am looking for other options for design resources, and this makes
me sad because I used to love these guys... After years of supporting
Creative Market I am not happy with how I was treated or made to feel.
They keep arguing with me about this issue, saying that they ended up
Providing support later--and do not care about the fact that I didn't get to use
to product because a week passed and project is over and I don't need the product anymore! They completely don't care about the fact that their seller ignored me
--ultimately compromising my use of their product.

paulap150
11/27/18

I am unimpressed with the customer service I received. No one got back to my second email and I'm upset about this because it was regarding the remaining credits I have in my account, which I EARNED from selling a template. You should be able to widthraw the remaining balance from your account if you want to permanently close it. It is money I EARNED as an artist and Creative Market refuses to deposit it to my account. This platform is a scam. They have no respect for their contributing artists, a disappointment since we are the heart of their service. Without us they wouldnt have anything to sell. I will certainly not recommd Creative Market to my fellow creative peers and definitely won't recommend them to sign up as a seller. If you are thinking about it, DON'T DO IT. There are better websites out there where you can make money. I am so angry at this platform and the lack of support. I have been a seller on the Envato Market and have never been treated like this. Creative Market, you should be ashamed of yourself.

sunnyy4
7/8/18

The worst services I have ever subscribed.

I first subscribed for the Creative Market Pro account. Not only it has limited and few assets to pick from. You can't even access those files you "purchase" after the subscription is over.

This service is a complete joke and not to mention it takes them days to get back to your question.

Imagine Adobe Illustrator locked your files that you have created from Adobe after you stop subscribing to them. What a joke.....

row420
6/18/18

This site has digital purchases for creative artists and designers--or people like me who want fonts and images. I signed up because you can get 6 Free Goods a week. I mostly download free fonts--usually handdrawn--and jpg or png files. There are also brushes and stuff for Adobe Illustrator and instagram themes and mockups which I don't use. Everything downloads fine. And, it's nice to get free stuff. Most come with a license to use it commercially up to 50 or 100 times. Some of the free stuff have unlimited commercial licenses which is great.

daniellel105
5/13/18

Support is terrible. As a Canadian seller the kept trying to find reasons to not pay me for my sales. Stay Away!

sonals1
2/21/17

Hi,

This is to let everyone know if you are a seller just beware they just allow any fraudulent card owner to purchase your item and then issue refund.

So in a month there were only 4 sales and all 4 were refunded.

Horrible and useless management i would say. Why do you bother to deduct 70% if you cannot take care of these issues.

Also they deduct a tax of additional 15%.

So basically you end up getting only 50% of each sale but that too 99% of the times is given away for free as they keep on refunding their clients.

Absolutely TERRIBLE AND USELESS COMPANY!!!

lesterm30
1/4/17

The negative review above was written by Jio Lucci a cyber bully. He has posted reviews on the Rip off Report Scam.org and many others calling the owner Ken a drug addict and even accused him of extortion. Google this guys name Jio Lucci and you will see he posts these same remarks against the landlords who have evicted him for non payment of rent, his own daughters who were put into foster care after he abused them and even the people who have filed lawsuits against his (get this) coaching company working with kids.

ds139
12/28/15

I open a shop and upload 16 files to my products. After 3 days, I discovered 4 of my products on the free web resources. Despite the fact that none of my products were sold. Files were certainly stolen from the web server's (with the same title, description and requirements). The main question is who is guilty (administrator or a specific employee)? If I only were knew the results of my decision to start selling on "Creative market" I would say: Run, run and don't look back.

Response from Ken W., CreativeMarket Representative
Hi d s.,

We'd be happy to help. Please email us at support@creativemarket.com. I have spoken to our engineers and there are no known security issues with our servers. Please send us your username and links to your products on our site as well as the products on other sites. We can then investigate and help. Please put "Attention Ken" in the subject line.

Sincerely,

Ken Weaver
Chief Customer Officer
imep
7/3/15

Great site, safe and reliable, even when I issued a refund, there were absolutely no problems and the support was quick too!

alliy
7/6/14

Awesome site, and experience all the way around. I'm a happy customer and a shop owner as well. The site is my go-to site for all my digital graphics, templates, stock photo's, vectors, etc. Best thing about Creative Market is the staffer support, top notch level of talent, and great community all together. Love this one of a kind digital marketplace. They also really listen to the community, and are constantly making it even better (as if that were possible).

Questions? Get answers from the CreativeMarket staff and other customers.

CreativeMarket?