Creative Designs

Creative Designs has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Creative Designs ranks 451st among Website Design sites.

How would you rate Creative Designs?

“They designed our website and even gave us a video...”

Cali B.
3/15/13

They designed our website and even gave us a video tutorial on how to update pages. I see someone else saying they had a bad experience but I think they got the wrong company because they were forthcoming with pass codes etc. without us even asking for them and I was blown away when they sent us a video tutorial too on how to edit the site. I guess that's the internet for ya - customer's not always right

“They designed our companys website, they didn't do...”

Rebecca K.
1/26/11

They designed our companys website, they didn't do a bad job, but now they won't answer our calls our emails so that we can get them to change it! If we want to change anything on our site we can't without them. So needless to say think twice about hiring these guys.

calib1
March 15th, 2013

I guess that's the internet for ya - customer's not always right

rebeccak1
January 26th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Creative Designs staff and other customers.

Web Design Ottawa, a creative digital marketing agency. Our firm creates online strategies through web design, website development, mobile, and SEO/SEM.

shawng5
Shawn G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Creative Designs?

Have a question about Creative Designs?