Review of Cratejoy

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

amyt116
2/10/18

I love cratejoy. This site gives you the option to see multiple subscription box options under multiple categories. Plus, it's a great way to help in supporting small businesses get up and going. I have 3 different types of subscriptions though this site and love working with Cratejoy.com. Some of the sellers on the site do not have the best descriptions of their products but when I asked questions under the "ask seller a question option", I would say about 90% of them got back to me within hours of my inquiry. On the other hand, some simply did not respond at all. Lets just say that these sellers were not ones I would consider buying from. I enjoy this site and I would encourage anyone to at least check it out.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you pay attention to where the individual sellers can ship to. Some sellers only ship in the United Sates and some only in the United Kingdom and so on.

Questions? Get answers from the Cratejoy staff and other customers.

Cratejoy?