Cozyroom.qstore.sg

Cozyroom.qstore.sg has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cozyroom.qstore.sg?

“Unethical business”

Bryanna O.
1/20/20

This furniture store sells on Qoo10 site. I ordered a "Crystal Mattress" (photo 1) but a different mattress (photo 2) was delivered. I filed a complaint to Qoo10, and seller volunteered to do a return. They collected back the mattress on 16 Jan, I called on 18 Jan with regards to the refund. The guy claimed that they have sent request to Qoo10 to process my refund. I checked with Qoo10, who said that they have not received any refund request from Cozyroom. For the past month, ever since I have placed the order, I have sent many messages to Cozyroom with regards to delivery and return, now, the refund. They either took their own sweet time to reply, or not reply at all. I am a consumer, not a beggar. I just want to get the authentic stuff for what I have ordered and paid for. Since I did not receive the authentic goods, I deserve to get a refund. Now it seems like I have to beg for my money back. This is an unethical business. They sell cheaper mattress and claim it to be the higher grade one, and refuse to process the refund to the consumer. More people should know what kind of lousy service this shop provides.

bryannao
January 20th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Cozyroom.qstore.sg staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cozyroom.qstore.sg?

Have a question about Cozyroom.qstore.sg?