Coupons

Coupons has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Coupons ranks 81st among Coupons sites.

How would you rate Coupons?

“I have received about 20 emails from this site saying...”

Petra B.
3/26/11

I have received about 20 emails from this site saying "thank you for registering for our newsletter" (which I have not!). I have tried unsubscribing, it says o. K. but the newsletters keep flying in. I have *******@couponcoupon.co.uk to my blocked senders list, but the mails somehow still get through which probably means they use a fake domain. I have sent them an email to the contact address listed on their website but it got returned saying that this address does not exist. DON'T TOUCH THIS WEBSITE!

georges19
March 27th, 2011
petrab
March 26th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Coupons staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons?

Have a question about Coupons?