Country Collection

Ratings On Other Platforms

Reviews.io
3.3 / 5

Country Collection has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Country Collection ranks 132nd among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Country Collection?

“I am very pleased with my new Van Dal Sandal that I...”

annee m.
3/16/13

I am very pleased with my new Van Dal Sandal that I ordered from the Country Collection. An elegant open toe Sliding back looks good on me and delivered me on time. I really appreciate their service and will gladly recommend them to others.

anneem
March 16th, 2013

johnsz
May 15th, 2013

I got my new trouser yesterday that I ordered from Country Collection! It's gorgeous! I love the colours. I'm deeply impressed that you offer such high quality garments.

Questions? Get answers from the Country Collection staff and other customers.

Country Collection specialises in own design classic ladies clothing offering high quality ladies knitwear, jackets, skirts, nightwear, outerwear and two piece outfits.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Country Collection?

Have a question about Country Collection?