C

C has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. C ranks 41st among Nails sites.

How would you rate C?

“Good treatments for nails”

Donna O.
8/14/20

I purchased the Duo 6 and the organic argan oil from them and I love the results I see. I followed the duo 6 instructions as stated and also applied the argan oil regularly. Mt nails have never looked this healthy and strong before which makes me really happy considering I had weak nails. It's only been 3 weeks and I can't wait to see more improvement

“Oh no It happened.”

Melinda C.
9/6/21

I was so shocked that didn't know what to do. I worked very hard all my life. I was so happy that I could finally double my income. But the worst happened. I spontaneously came across them. > ( rebrand. Ly / zx27z7f) < They were able to help me and were able to return the hard-earned money. I don't know what I would do without them.

melindac619
September 6th, 2021

patriciar1031
Donna O.
August 14th, 2020

iant158
Amy X.
July 11th, 2020

Purchased the Luxe set from Cote for less than $100 for my girl as a gift. She loves it. There were nail treatments, a base coat polish and few other manicure products that she was excited to try about. She was so excited to try it out and it was a perfect gift for her.

Questions? Get answers from the C staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about C?

Have a question about C?