Cosmates.jp

Cosmates.jp has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cosmates.jp also ranks 44th among Cosplay sites.

How would you rate Cosmates.jp?

“This website has lots of cute things for what...”

Marissa V.
12/17/14

This website has lots of cute things for what appear to be great prices but, as always, if its too good to be true then it is. I had ordered a sailor fuku costume from this company and the sizing chart matched my measurements perfectly so I ordered the 3XL(which isn't my size AT ALL). When I received the order it looked like it was made for a toddler. The skirt was probably the most disgusting part of the outfit too. Its supposed to be a pleated skirt but somebody sewed it too tightly and it made a bubble effect--to where it hugs my legs instead of flowing freely. It was EXTREMELY wrinkled when I pulled it out the package and the quality of the material is so cheap and awfully thick and thin in all the wrong places. When I sent an email to the company they completely ignored everything I said except for "the size is too small". Basically saying it was entirely my fault for getting the wrong size and that I needed to provide proof and that the size was right. This website is a scam. Never shop here. You want to be treated like a piece of garbage? Go shop at Wal-Mart because at least its cheaper there.

marissav2
December 17th, 2014

hiroshih
Hiroshi H. – Cosmates.jp Rep
I am the owner of Cosmates. As we have written on the page of return policy, if the actual measurements are wrong, customers have to prove the difference of the measurements by photos.
And the customers can't complete order without agreement for our policies, so your claim is invalid.
We always exchange or refund for the products which have been proved that the measurements were wrong. You should have taken photos and showed them.

Questions? Get answers from the Cosmates.jp staff and other customers.

hiroshih
Hiroshi H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cosmates.jp?

Have a question about Cosmates.jp?