Review of Cool.club

Cool.club reviews

1 star

larissak5
2/9/19

I'm really passionate about writing and always wanted it to be my job. The only problem is that I don't have a professional experience, but at the same time I never wanted to go to content mills because it's a total rip-off. I was browsing the web and found out about CoolClub. I got hooked right away. After 6 months of working here I can say that I made the right choice joining it. They give interesting orders and pay generously.

svetlanak15
12/25/18

When I started working for Cool.Club, I was looking for a part-time job in order to earn extra money for my future trip to Ireland. I was going to stick around for 3-4 months max. And yet, here I am, working for Cool.Club for 2 years now. I liked the job so much that I just couldn't leave.

andreyt9
12/25/18

I have been working as a part-writer at Cool.Club since April, 2018. They offer a competitive wage. I won't lie and say that the company offers easy money. This is mentally demanding work. But if you're the one who enjoys constant learning and challenging yourself, you should join Cool.Club.

codyh55
12/25/18

If you enjoy writing like I do, then you should definitely join this company. I work as a freelancer and control when (and if) I accept an order. Another benefit is constant learning. I conduct research in diverse subject areas. I'm a life-learner, so Cool.Club became my dream job. Thanks!

alenaa6
12/22/18

This is exactly what I was looking for in terms of a writing job. I like the way the company selects orders for me. The job is always exciting and I've never felt bored or burnt out because of similar writing tasks over and over again.

aleksandral4
12/8/18

The supportive management team, great workplace. They provide initial training and adjustable schedule according to your needs. You will get all that you expect out of a company: stable workload and payment, flexible schedule.

anastasiyaa3
11/19/18

Even though there are a lot of challenging tasks and demanding requirements, I enjoy my cooperation with Cool.Club. They provide me with easy-to-follow instructions, the support team is friendly. I've never faced the lack of orders, and topics are interesting. Bi-monthly payment. I'd recommend this company!

dilyarav
11/19/18

I've never thought that I would earn money by writing. But Cool.Club has changed my mind. Everyday I learn something new while doing my research for an order.

lidiad4
10/17/18

A nice job for your career start. I've been working as a professional copywriter for four years now, and one of them was devoted to this service. I was pretty satisfied with this job and gained a lot of knowledge and experience there.

kristinac47
10/1/18

I was working at Cool Club during my PhD. I think it's a nice place to work when you're a student due to its flexible schedule and regular payments. All requirements are easy to follow (although there are many), and no one forces you to work overtime.

jaya110
9/22/18

I enjoyed my experience with cool club! among advantages there are interesting topics for writing, supportive team, and flexible schedule. also, you never have to deal with payment delays

Response from Anastasiya S., Cool.club Representative
Thanks for your review Jay!
raily
9/15/18

An appropriate choice for freelance writers. It never leaves employees without orders or payments (payments are bi-monthly). You can choose a schedule you like more full-time, part-time, or freelance. Part time writers work as many hours as they want. No clients searching or damping. I like to work at this company.

Response from Anastasiya S., Cool.club Representative
Thank you Ray! It's our honor to have writers like you.
marinav15
8/31/18

Perfect company for those who want to keep a work-life balance. Cool.Club offers flexible working hours, so I can dedicate more time to my family and my hobbies.

Response from Anastasiya S., Cool.club Representative
We will do our best to keep it up!
johnc1707
8/27/18

I enjoyed my time at Cool.Club. Supportive colleagues, Interesting and rewarding work, as much of it as you want whenever you want. You learn something new every day!

Response from Anastasiya S., Cool.club Representative
Your colleagues miss you :)
milanas3
8/18/18

I've never been working as a writer before and I must say "Thank You" to Cool.Club. Working here became an excellent experience for me. I gained a lot of skills and I'm grateful for this. Highly recommend.

Response from Anastasiya S., Cool.club Representative
Thank you Sara! It was our pleasure.

Questions? Get answers from the Cool.club staff and other customers.

Cool.club?