Home On Sale

Home On Sale has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Home On Sale ranks 134th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Home On Sale?

“Great helpful service that saves you money in these...”

Jo s.
10/12/09

Great helpful service that saves you money in these tough economic times! I saved £250 compared to local solicitors. I was a little nervous about using an online service, but having successfully completed a sale & purchase homesonsale rocks!

jos31
October 12th, 2009

simont
September 23rd, 2009

I had received quotes locally that were ridiculously high. When I found http://conveyancing.homesonsale.co.uk/ I was able to compare conveyancing solicitors fee's and decide which was best for me. The service was fast with great communication, which resulted in a smooth sale & purchase conveyance. Check out the site if nothing else for a conveyancing quote

Questions? Get answers from the Home On Sale staff and other customers.

List your property online. 100% free property site no fees save thousands with FSBO Homes for sale by owner

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home On Sale?

Have a question about Home On Sale?