Contractor's Solutions

Contractor's Solutions has a consumer rating of 4.69 stars from 516 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Contractor's Solutions ranks 68th among Contractors sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.2%

• Shopping experience was excellent Wish you had a Canadian supplier for pickup or better shipping options

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Contractor's Solutions?

“Works for the journeyman worker”

RW E.
6/19/20

Works for the journeyman worker. Good rugged shorts for the design-build contractor who needs to keep everything together, including the seat of his pants, whether he's hanging out on a ridge pole setting rafters -- or on a girder doing joist layout. These Blåkläder shorts are to summer what the Blåkläder heavy cotton work jacket is to fall, spring, and winter: reliably effective attire!

“Terrible service”

Gar M.
7/10/20

Ordered from them and three weeks later nothing, no shorts, no communications, no tracking info... nothing. No one is ever there to answer the phone other than a recording. They do not have inventory of their stock and then states it is discontinued and offers a substitute and still notning. Nothing but the 40 dollars they have from my credit card being charged... dispute time. I know I am just a small order and just a little customer but state uou only deal with large orders if that is what it is. Not very transparent. Go elsewhere you will have better luck.

shopping experience (3)
rwe
RW E.
June 19th, 2020

andrewm553
Andrew M.
March 5th, 2019
Verified purchase

I have bought the Blaklader X1600 work pants from this site for several years and have always got the best price.

peters1126
Peter S.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Always easy to find what you need. Easy ordering, fast shipping, great service. Repeat customer and I'm never disappointed.

johnc4869
john c.
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

wouldn't accept my american express card then put my order on hold and I called 4 times and only got voice mail. So basically no customer service

josephi156
Joseph I.
June 9th, 2020

excellent comparable prices.
The ladder racks are not installed yet so I can't comment on performance. Packaging was extremely damaged and the carrier made note of that, but upon inspection everything appears in damaged. I'll know more when I have it installed.

gregorys107
Gregory S.
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Website was recommended by a buddy of mine. He swears by these Blaklader Bantom work pants. It ended up being Awesome for me because y'all are having an inventory reduction sale. #Winning

garm3
July 10th, 2020

scottp358
Scott P.
October 29th, 2019
Verified purchase

I have ordered from here before and had good luck.... Hopefully the great service will continue. Thank you!

lawsong11
Lawson G.
December 6th, 2019
Verified purchase

My order came in 2 parts. I received a notification and tracking number for the first package. I received nothing for the second one and it just turned up.

jeanneo12
Jeanne o.
January 16th, 2019
Verified purchase

Thanks so much for shipping discount. That really helped out a lot. Now I know my husband will be warm when he's out in the cold for hours. I really am glad you all have a liner for his work coat. God bless.

nickt125
Nick T.
September 25th, 2018
Verified purchase

I have struggled to contact an actual person about shipping or ordering. Im only buying from your business because you have a work shirt i have come to love, and your the only business i can find that still has them.

thomass360
Thomas S.
June 3rd, 2018
Verified purchase

trying to order, the same pants in a different size, what a difficult process. It would update and not allow me to add, thereby deleting the order. Very irritating. Please fix the issue.
Regards, Tom

joyd148
Joy D.
September 9th, 2019
Verified purchase

Thank goodness you have my husband's size, we have been searching for a while. Your boots have nothing to compare. My husband absolutely loves his boots and can't work without them. Thanks again.

mikek471
Mike K.
September 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase

I have ordered from Scott and Contractors Solutions multiple times over recent years. They are always quick to respond to any questions or concerns and communication about orders is fantastic!

josephh190
Joseph H.
August 21st, 2019
Verified purchase

After searching everywhere for this coat I found the size I needed in stock on your website for a good price.

leed130
Lee D.
March 17th, 2019
Verified purchase

Looks like an awesome product! I have saturated my own cabinet install company and am looking forward to using this product!

scottb366
scott b.
June 7th, 2019
Verified purchase

This is my 2nd time ordering from y'all and it has been a great experience both times. You have what I'm looking for every time when others do not have the size I need.

nicholeg22
Nichole G.
December 3rd, 2018
Verified purchase

Stock on hand was what I needed and could not find anywhere else. Website was easy to use. Quantity discount was a nice surprise. I would use this company again. Thank you

devink22
Devin K.
June 16th, 2018
Verified purchase

I feel like i shouldn't be charged the freight charges because freight charges are for shipping items in a timely manner and delivering them damage free, neither of those things happened. Not to mention i got the wrong parts that i will just settle for.

thanej
Thane J.
August 20th, 2019
Verified purchase

Quick and simple, someone from the company helped me when I had a problem with daily limit on my bank card.

stevel404
Steve L.
January 1st, 2019
Verified purchase

Site was easy to use, I just ordered the Cabinetizer for my business. I will give another review after shipping and I use it

paulp379
Paul P.
March 25th, 2019
Verified purchase

Contractors Solutions is a great company to do business with. I have been doing business with them for 10 years!!!

petem149
Pete M.
June 7th, 2019

Shopping experience was excellent
Wish you had a Canadian supplier for pickup or better shipping options

rodneyb58
Rodney B.
May 14th, 2018
Verified purchase

I was expecting a tracking # to monitor exactly when it would arrive. But one wasn't e-mailed to me & I don't recall setting up an account. All is good. It came. Thank You.

johnc1124
John C.
January 31st, 2018
Verified purchase

so far so good, got your name from a ATT service worker that came to our house to service our phones. He was wearing these pants. Look really good.

In my eyes they seem sketchy since what they were selling, Blaklader shorts, they did not even have and then said manufacturer discontinued item and I was offered a substitution but never even received it. Just another way to draw out the process.

By Gar M.

Not really, had a bad experience or little to no communication whatsoever

By Gar M.

Supposely had items I was interested in but turned out to be false

By Gar M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Contractor's Solutions staff and other customers.

scottk224
Scott K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Contractor's Solutions?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Contractor's Solutions?