Contractor's Solutions reviews

sales@contractors-solutions.net

lawsong11
Lawson G.
12/6/19
My order came in 2 parts. I received a notification and tracking number for the first package. I received nothing for the second one and it just turned up.
scottp358
Scott P.
10/29/19
I have ordered from here before and had good luck.... Hopefully the great service will continue. Thank you!
mikek471
Mike K.
9/23/19
I have ordered from Scott and Contractors Solutions multiple times over recent years. They are always quick to respond to any questions or concerns and communication about orders is fantastic!
joyd148
Joy D.
9/9/19
Thank goodness you have my husband's size, we have been searching for a while. Your boots have nothing to compare. My husband absolutely loves his boots and can't work without them. Thanks again.
josephh190
Joseph H.
8/21/19
After searching everywhere for this coat I found the size I needed in stock on your website for a good price.
thanej
Thane J.
8/20/19
Quick and simple, someone from the company helped me when I had a problem with daily limit on my bank card.
scottb366
scott b.
6/7/19
This is my 2nd time ordering from y'all and it has been a great experience both times. You have what I'm looking for every time when others do not have the size I need.
petem149
Pete M.
6/7/19
Shopping experience was excellent
Wish you had a Canadian supplier for pickup or better shipping options
robertd642
Robert D.
4/29/19
The site was a little hard to move around but I'm an old head so it might have been me. But you're prices are a little high also
josephs542
JOSEPH S.
4/19/19
You were quick to reply to my email asking about the reduction drive but if something is discontinued, why even have it on the website? I'm like a child and now I'm upset because I saw something cool that I can't have.
paulp379
Paul P.
3/25/19
Contractors Solutions is a great company to do business with. I have been doing business with them for 10 years!!!
leed130
Lee D.
3/17/19
Looks like an awesome product! I have saturated my own cabinet install company and am looking forward to using this product!
angelap142
Angela P.
3/13/19
Shopping experience has been good most items I wanted were available this is an issue on some sites do to the size needed.
Very pleased to find everything on one site.
andrewm553
Andrew M.
3/5/19
I have bought the Blaklader X1600 work pants from this site for several years and have always got the best price.
bruceb366
Bruce B.
2/22/19
The shopping experience has been easy so far. I have not received the products yet, but I have just ordered the pants. I ordered pants that are on liquidation sale, and I received a discount for signing up for their newsletter.
jeanneo12
Jeanne o.
1/16/19
Thanks so much for shipping discount. That really helped out a lot. Now I know my husband will be warm when he's out in the cold for hours. I really am glad you all have a liner for his work coat. God bless.
stevel404
Steve L.
1/1/19
Site was easy to use, I just ordered the Cabinetizer for my business. I will give another review after shipping and I use it
nicholeg22
Nichole G.
12/3/18
Stock on hand was what I needed and could not find anywhere else. Website was easy to use. Quantity discount was a nice surprise. I would use this company again. Thank you
christophers359
christopher s.
11/30/18
so far i like the website we will see how the rest of this transaction will be after its done and i receive my order. so far i know i will be looking at getting more clothing and up fitting some of our trucks off this site if things go well
eonh1
Eon H.
11/3/18
Clunky website with some discontinued product still populated... otherwise excellent service and pricing.
nickt125
Nick T.
9/25/18
I have struggled to contact an actual person about shipping or ordering. Im only buying from your business because you have a work shirt i have come to love, and your the only business i can find that still has them.
greggr14
gregg r.
9/1/18
Hi Scott. Thanks for your help on the phone. Looking forward to doing more business. Have a nice holiday weekend, Snooky Robins
rhondag73
Rhonda G.
8/1/18
Thank you very much, i have ordered pants as will as 3 work vest over the past few years, I will always come back.
devink22
Devin K.
6/16/18
I feel like i shouldn't be charged the freight charges because freight charges are for shipping items in a timely manner and delivering them damage free, neither of those things happened. Not to mention i got the wrong parts that i will just settle for.
thomass360
Thomas S.
6/3/18
trying to order, the same pants in a different size, what a difficult process. It would update and not allow me to add, thereby deleting the order. Very irritating. Please fix the issue.
Regards, Tom

Questions? Get answers from the Contractor's Solutions staff and other customers.

Contractor's Solutions?