Contentstudio.io

Contentstudio.io has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Contentstudio.io?

“Owner Focused only on Money - Ignore anything else”

Laney P.
8/26/19

I tried the contentstudio that is supposed to post on all social medias at once, and schedule for it to repost. It did not do certain things so I asked him. He did not respond. He said he did not get the email. When I asked about prices, he responded immediately. I kept sending my questions that have to do with setting up and using. Somehow, "he never got them." I told him I wanted longer trial because the parts that require a web designer were not done and I do not know how to do it so I have not had a trial of its full functionality. He said everyone gets 14 day trial and no exceptions. I told him I would put him on here and other places making it known how he focuses only on money, and he said he extended it. Next to ask me to setup for a demo for him to"show" me those functions. I asked if he would help me set them up or do it for me. Then again, it is not about money so he "never got it." Two days after supposedly extending my trial, he sends another email telling me it is almost over and I need to pay. It is a great system but you will never really know what all it can do unless you are a web designer or other web/digital pro. It is targeting, marketing towards, people who do not know web design. STAY AWAY!

laneyp
August 26th, 2019

It seems legit, but the only person at the business is the owner. He is totally focused on money. I asked how to make the app do certain things, over and over, he said "I never got it." He was talking about the email with my questions. When I asked about prices, he responded instantly. I have gone back and forth for 2 weeks with questions related to how to use it still not answered, but plenty of emails telling me to pay before my trial is over. I asked him to extend the trial sence I never got help setting up what web designers should, and told him if he charged me, I would put him on here and other bad review sites. He said he extended my trial for another 14 days, followed by two days later getting the bill. He is no good. If you cannot know how to use the app in full and correctly, why does it matter it is legitimate? That is what I think

By Laney P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Contentstudio.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Contentstudio.io?

Have a question about Contentstudio.io?