Review of ConsumerCrafts

Tel: 1-888-552-7238
customer_service@consumercrafts.com

dianaf76
1/24/19

Did not receive my product due to Federal shut down probably or bad weather. I Called the company and she apologized and sent it that afternoon. It was here in 2 days. I would give it 5 stars! Thank you Consume Crafts.

heatherb169
6/15/17

I received place card holders that were cut slanted and cut too wide so that when we put our place cards in them they fell right out. Contacted customer service who told me to send them back but refused to refund shipping or send a shipping label. Told me that they'd had no complaints about them and that my cards must be too thin. I assured them that they were thick Cranes card stock and that the place holders were probably defective because they were cut slanted and even if they were narrow enough to hold the cards they would be crooked. Their response: they are rustic and not meant to be uniform. So I've got 72 card holders that don't hold the expensive custom cards I had made for an event next week and this business says there definitely is nothing wrong with their product. Nice.

kh650
2/7/17

Items always packed well, prices reasonable, quality seems good. Sales are really good when they have them. They don't carry everything, probably why their prices seem reasonable.

sk426
6/23/16

Found "Consumer Crafts" on-line while looking to purchase wreaths. Easy to order; quick shipping. Unfortunately, items sent look nothing like the photos. The wreaths are nothing more than a cheap pine garland made into a circle; I'm not sure what you could possibly put on them since they are very weak. A small pine tree I purchased came with a cracked base. I contacted the company and they stated they've never had a complain before [hard to believe] and would refund the $2 tree. They didn't even do that - it's been over 2 weeks. Could return the wreaths, but again, paid shipping to get them here and then would have to pay shipping to return. Never would purchase again.

melissal50
12/18/15

I came across this web site when I was looking for a particular craft item. I found the same identical one that was in a local craft store for a few cents cheaper. My local store only put out 3 packages of these at a time and I wanted to buy at least 10 packages at a time.(2 per pk). Even when I asked at my store, they really couldn't give me a good reason for not putting out more then 3 packages !! I was on the site on cyber Monday and got 40% off my order!!! I ordered as many as I wanted and since this company was instate I got the product within 3 days!!! Very happy with this company!!!

Questions? Get answers from the ConsumerCrafts staff and other customers.

ConsumerCrafts?