This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Consignme.shop

Consignme.shop has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consignme.shop ranks 141st among Camera sites.

How would you rate Consignme.shop?

“Answers to all my questions”

Brandon S.
1/21/19

I was clueless when it came to cameras. My wife wanted one for her instagram blog that she does with jewelry. I'm so glad that I found this website because the staff were friendly, knowledgeable on all their products. Now I didn't get an expensive item but just feeling like someone cares went a long way.

brandons256
January 21st, 2019

julieh429
January 20th, 2019

Amazing company to deal with. Can't be More happier with my experience and purchase. I got a canon 5D mark IV bundle. Great price better than B&H

floram16
January 20th, 2019

I found them on Facebook through a friend who shared their page. They took in my old camera as a trade and got me in a new Nikon d3400 kit. Alex was amazing and would definitely recommend him and massdeels to anyone!

mimozas
January 20th, 2019

Amazing customer support. Bought the a7R III and traded my canon 5d mark III. They gave me more than BH by few hundred bucks. Deff recommend these guys.

briana365
January 22nd, 2019

Found them through Facebook. I was selling my Nikon D7200. They gave me a great offer and saved me money with my new Nikon set up. Alex was wonderful in guiding me through the ins and outs.

learth
January 22nd, 2019

I bought a Nikon d810 package and a lens to go with it. They sold my camera for a few hundred more than I expected so I walked away with a lot more. I'm very happy.

Absolutely not. I sent them $1500 worth of gear to consign and spent another $2500 on top of that. Ask for Alex he was amazing.

By Brian A.