Computer Outlet

Computer Outlet has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Computer Outlet?

“Stay away from this company”

kathy a.
1/23/17

9/2/16 brought my lap top in for service the screen was black. He said that it was the motherboard and he had the part. Charge was $229.84. Again on 10/24/16 screen black again. Took it back and he charge me 95.84 he claim it was the chip. Once again on 1/5/17 screen black again. This time I took it to another computer repair shop. I was told that it was the motherboard. They ordered the part. Computer outlet put in used parts. They won't give me my money back because they said it was a 30 days warranty on the part. I told them this is not about a warranty this is about poor workmanship and using use parts. All together the time was less than 3 months. They have engaged in the worst form of gamesmanship to achieve their own goals. I went there in good faith and got screwed by this company that should not even be in business.

kathya26
January 23rd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Computer Outlet staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Computer Outlet?

Have a question about Computer Outlet?