Christian Truth

Christian Truth has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Christian Truth also ranks 27th among Christian sites.

How would you rate Christian Truth?

“I'm so glad I found this site!”

Melinda H.
10/27/19

I was looking for an answer to a question and I stumbled (I'm sure not by accident!) on this site! I'm reading it and love that it's from the Word of God! Thank you so much!

“Terribly misleading”

adam A.
9/1/20

Absolute garbage site. A good example of how the internet can be used for terrible purposes. Disgusted beyond belief... coming from someone who grew up in church.

melindah72
October 27th, 2019
adama396
September 1st, 2020
annied45
May 23rd, 2018
Discovered compellingtruth.org a few years ago and find it a rich source of solid Bible-based answers to tough spiritual questions. Lots of false information out there on the internet, but this site can be trusted.

Questions? Get answers from the Christian Truth staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christian Truth?

Have a question about Christian Truth?