Christian Truth

Christian Truth has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Christian Truth?

“I'm so glad I found this site!”

Melinda H.
10/27/19

I was looking for an answer to a question and I stumbled (I'm sure not by accident!) on this site! I'm reading it and love that it's from the Word of God! Thank you so much!

melindah72
October 27th, 2019
annied45
May 23rd, 2018
Discovered compellingtruth.org a few years ago and find it a rich source of solid Bible-based answers to tough spiritual questions. Lots of false information out there on the internet, but this site can be trusted.

Questions? Get answers from the Christian Truth staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christian Truth?

Have a question about Christian Truth?