Review of Collierranch

1 Review From Our Community

djs9
7/24/17

07/14/17
I went and looked at a small Yorkie dog and it appeared okay visually. I said I wanted to think on it for a day or two and she said okay.
I called her the next day saying I wanted the dog and she called the day after giving me a story and increased the price from the quoted $2500 to $4120??? stating she would prefer to not sell to himto another breeder at $5000?? and wanted to sell the dog to me?? So reluctantly I agreed. I felt this was a game on me to get more money!!

She delivered the dog on Sept 7th. In the next days ahead the dog was
choking /gasping for air. As each week went by it got worse and it was clear something was wrong. Kelly said the dogs throat was not fully developed yet and to wait?? Not true! After awhile waiting and it getting worse I took the dog to see two Vets, one a Specialist at a Vet hospital, as he was having many attacks all the time.
The Vet did some tests and said the dog had early stages of "Collapsing Trachea" I sent Kelly an email advising her of all this and told her after the final tests I would contact her which i did. She never messaged me back or responded in any way for a month and a half?? I told her I wanted to return the dog for refund because he was sold with a pre-existing Genetic Condition. After she learned I filed a claim with my bank card company over a month later, I got a phone message,texts and email from Kelley?? She did not address my email concerns but was just defensive.
This matter has dragged on for months trying to get a resolution. I finally I received a refund from MY Bank card Dispute Dept resolving the issue.
She then went on a rampage with emails and said she would not address the dog issue unless I changed my first Yelp review...She did not like it, and ordered me to take the dog to a San Jose Vet hospital to be euthanized (killed) and an autopsy done!! I refused, and I asked her for proof of any refund to me from HER account and she refused?? Can anyone believe she wanted to have this dog killed to try and prove a point that does not exist. Some concerned Breeder!!
Then she tried to blame me with made up lies when the Vets have already Diagnosed the Genetic Condition.
She has a defensive response for everything! Just like all the other bad reviews here on Yelp. about her. Now she is threatening me with a lawsuit! LoL. Like I said the last two times she threatened me, bring it on!!
In Summary I had a very very bad experience and do NOT recommend her at all!!.

Questions? Get answers from the Collierranch staff and other customers.

Collierranch?