College Student Textbooks

College Student Textbooks has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. College Student Textbooks ranks 66th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate College Student Textbooks?

“Saved my life!”

Joe D.
2/15/20

They have saved the four years of my college life, especially towards the latter part. I've purchased the pdf books of the essential reading of each course from them because they provide it at a reasonable price. Being a broke college student, it is not easy to afford the actual book for each course and the pdf versions here are very affordable which I am so grateful for. Thank you for supporting me during my college days!

arshaqh1
Joe D.
February 15th, 2020

gwenc69
September 15th, 2020

I came across this site on reddit and used it for getting my textbook as I couldnt find it anywhere else for cheap. Saved good money. Bought 1 more as well then. Had a small issue (was getting a downloading error) so I emailed them and the issue was sorted out quickly :)

Much cheaper, plus it had some good reviews on trustpilot and reddit

By Gwen C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the College Student Textbooks staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about College Student Textbooks?

Have a question about College Student Textbooks?