CollectorsRow.net

CollectorsRow.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CollectorsRow.net also ranks 15th among Antiques sites.

How would you rate CollectorsRow.net?

“Great Customer Service and Fun Shopping Experience”

Fernando D.
10/11/16

I ordered a couple of things off of this website and I was initially a little concerned because I wanted to make sure I received the manufacturer box with my sideshow toy and most places usually find a way to screw this up. So I contacted them and the customer service was very friendly and helpful. When I received my order not only did I get the manufacturer box but it was packaged so carefully and not shipped directly in it! I will definitely be ordering from this company in the future as I fulfill my collection over time.

fernandod14
October 11th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the CollectorsRow.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CollectorsRow.net?

Have a question about CollectorsRow.net?